Monday 14 March 2022

Masterboard Monday

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I don't make many cards for men and when they are needed it just takes me an age to decide what to do so I've created this Masterboard which will make several cards at the ready for when I need them.

If you've used this technique before you will know this as Retiform but if not you might need instructions which you can find here: 
I generally make my Masterboards on A3 card but you can do this technique on any size card.
I like this technique as it encourages me to use more from a set of stamps where often I've only used one or two.
Whether you use a set or not you need to choose a number of stamps that work together.

So here is my finished project.


These stamps are magazine freebies.


Those who know me will be aware that I just can't waste anything and there were a couple of strips that were trimmed off so I decided they could go inside the cards.


It's not very clear here but I've added some Stickles Glitter glue on the watches.


And here's the second card.
While you're making one you may as well make another.


What do you think about these for the man in your life? and still plenty of Masterboard left for later.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love both cards even though I don't have a man in my life! Have a great week, Angela, take care!

Sue said...

Angela you are a fountain of new (to me) and gorgeous techniques! I love your retiform cards and they are perfect cards for men. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Both cards are fabulous and the retiform technique sure does make wonderful masculine cards Angela x. Great stamping and love the addition of the stickles too x.

Crafty Claire said...

It's such a brilliant technique and of course you can pick stamps to suit the recipient. The end results look very complicated. Hope you have a lovely crafty week xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous card, Angela - I'm so loving this technique and your way of creating the backgrounds. Wowza.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10