Wednesday 30 March 2022

WOYWW - 669 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

So here is my desk for today!

Not my usual desk!


This was actually Saturday but since then not been doing too much, though I have finished one card using the Masterboard I made on Saturday.
So here you can see the necessary coffee cup, stamp pads, camera case, sticky notes, blending tool and A3 card all ready for the start of the class technique and over to the left the Retiform samples. 


I did a class at the Craft Club on Saturday using this technique and this is the Masterboard I made for the sample.


And card no.1.


A small piece was used to complete the inside too.

Samples that some of the ladies made next.


So pleased they enjoyed the technique as much as I do.


And here is one of the ladies at work.


I'm sure I'll be back to my usual desk next week.

Hope you will excuse me for using a different desk today.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

13 comments:

Annie said...

What a fab class of talented ladies. Love the master boards and the card you made is gorgeous.

Hugs,
Annie x #7

Neet said...

That looks like my kind of class. I love retiform when it is well done. Love the way you cut it up afterwards to make a card.
Great idea!
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hooray for getting out and about and to a class - until you get there you don’t realised how much you miss these things! Great master boards, your’e so good at them they should be called mistress-boards (but maybe that doesn’t sound quite right!!)
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Enjoyed seeing the different 'desk'. It looks as thought you all had fun.
Some lovely master boards there! Love yours and your card!

Happy WOYWW!
Susan#13

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. Those boards are gorgeous - and I like the way you are using yours - well done. It's just lovely to do something like a class again, isn't it! Crafting with friends just aids the creative processes so much. Of course we excuse a different desk - a desk is wherever we work, isn't it/!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela,would be lovely meeting up again🤗 Adore your boards and card 💕 I've never had a go at making boards and every week I can feel the urge to hsve a go when I stop by ... though not sure wete to begin 😊 Have a truly beautiful day ahead rolling into the weekend. Love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

Caro said...

How lovely to get out and meet other crafters. Love the master boards and resulting cards. Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#12)

Twiglet said...

Your masterboard is lovely - I think it's so clever how you combine colours designs and end up with such a lovely useful piece. xx Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

WHat a cool collection of masterboards from the ladies Angela. Looks like the class was a hit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Mary Anne said...

Ah wish I could come to YOUR craft club! Well, really ANY craft club would be nice. The resulting cards are always such a lovely surprise. Just wonderful!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)

Marit said...

That looks (and sounds) like a wonderful workshop, love the examples you show, I guess the ladies were very pleased and enjoyed the class, I know I would! Thanks for stopping by the other day, hug from Holland. Marit #15

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm delighted to see that you taught this wonderful technique to your Saturday class...and it's obvious they were all thrilled with it given the great results.

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela

You always inspire me with your masterboards. I had to go over to youtube to look up this technique.. Thanks for sharing! Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~Kelly #19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10