Friday 1 April 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Saturday I was at the Craft Club.


I know that some of you may have already seen some of these earlier in the week.


Retiform Masterboard and card.



Next some of the samples the ladies made.



And here is one of the ladies at work showing the process.


Now look at these beauties.


I photographed these the other day on my way to the park.


They are really gorgeous.

And in the park.......


Squirrels everywhere!



I've added this again today as I know Elizabeth had problems seeing where the bird was. It's difficult to enlarge it any more but he's right in the middle of the photograph sitting on the large trunk and has a white chest. He certainly is well camouflaged.

Thursday we got up to find this.........


It did snow again during the day and was cold but the snow on the ground soon disappeared.


Maisie and Stan went for their hair cut the same day too and they were not impressed with the weather I can tell you.


Maisie and Stan snuggled up for the rest of the day.


You can just about see here that Maisie has been clipped and looks all neat again.


Even Stan looks smart.

Now I have to finish with a few funnies.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Sadly hair cuts don’t always fall on a sunny day. Your dogs look about as impressed as Milly when she was last trimmed....there’s frost on the ground here today and her coat is still short enough to make trips outside rather speedy ones lol. The magnolias look gorgeous but sadly the blooms won’t last in this cold spell.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I haven't got round to having Kim trimmed yet but I guess that will be on the to do list when I get home.
My son has two magnolia trees in his garden and they are beautiful right now.
We have had a powering of snow here in Manchester but today it is quite sunny but very cold. Enjoy your weekend. Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh those magnolia's are magnificent! Thanks for sharing those.
Poor cold doggies. You'd think a trim in spring would be fine....
I love the work you and the ladies did at your craft club. I will have a look at the YouTube videos.
Snow! Oh yuck! My mum told me they were having snow in Holland too. The climate has really gone haywire. We had hail here in southern Spain yesterday.
Have a lovely weekend, in spite of the snow.
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafting With Jack said...

Stan does look smart :). Love the magnolia blossom. We missed out on the snow except for the tiniest bit! Great dog funnies :) have a great weekend x

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely smiles to start the weekend. I've had a busy few weeks with lots of family illness so I'm on a blog catch up and trying to find my crafting mojo. Thank you for getting me back on track :-) Have a lovely crafty week xx

Kelly said...

HI Angela!

I love seeing your masterboards. You always inspire me!

Poor doggies. Bet they needed that snuggle!
Creative Blessings! Kelly

Mac Mable said...

Give Stan and Maisie a warm hug from me x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those magnolia blossoms are amazing - we're at least two-three weeks away from that here, I suspect, so now I'm feeling all anticipatory and chomping at the bit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10