Wednesday 27 April 2022

WOYWW -673 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


It's looking tidy as I've just had a clear up.


The exploding box isn't too bad, some small candle dies just to the left but not got round to using them yet and the green box is a pack of old watercolour paints.


To the right is a home made stamp which I have put together with bits of waste rubber and in the center of the desk you can just see some new scrapbook paper.


I thought you might like a closer look at the papers.


They are amazing.


She is beautiful.


My only problem with this will be cutting into it!


And finally for those of you who wondered what I was up to in the journal last week, here are the finished pages.
This is based on an idea that Marta was doing (Maremis Small Art).

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Gooood morning 🤗 Angela, how lush are those papers ... swooonworthy they are 🤩 I can understand the thought of cutting into them ... each one a piece of art! I 🤩 was wondering what that was on the right ( loooove seeing what's on everyone's desk 😊) what a fabulous idea to create a stamp from the leftover bits ... looove it!! Beauty on your journal pages, a joy to see 💛with words to remind us.
Psssst .. you are right, since joining in every Wednesday my days zoooooom past at break neck speed! Wishing you much joy in your days with love and hugs winging your way. Tracy #10 xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful papers, Angela, what a nice stash! I’d have trouble cutting them too. Love your journal page.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5

Neet said...

A beautiful journal page - was that a tribute to the Ukraine?
My word, those papers are utterly gorgeous and I can well imagine the problem you will have in cutting into them. Looking forward to seeing how you progress.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Diana Taylor said...

Lots of interesting stuff on your desk Angela - the homemade stamp looks very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. The papers are just gorgeous - I love Stamperia designs and these are just fabulous - it would have to be a very special project to get me cutting into them! The journal pages are lovely and very special in the Ukraine colours.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #12

Helen said...

What gorgeous papers , I'd just stroke them...... Happy woyww Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Your stamp is very creative - better than wasting all those scraps. I love the papers - I wouldn't know how to use them but they really are beautiful. xx Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh my! That Stamperia paper pad I will have to get! Fabulous. I seem to have trouble using my Stamperia pads, just keep saving them :). Love your journal pages, I have got some windows and doors to print out to take with me. I think I shall take some sunflower images too :). Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh those papers are simply gorgeous Angela - I know what you mean about cutting into them. What a great journal page too. I bet that home made stamp makes a cool background. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Annie said...

I’m late in the day with my visits but I’ve been head down sewing until now...and I’ve still got more to do!!
I really love the finished pages for your journal and the pages you’ve shared are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lillianb said...

Those papers are lovely and I think we all have papers we do not want to cut into I know i have. Great journal pages,

Have a good week

Lilian B #14

Win Dinn, Artist said...

A wonderful post, Angela - your desk looks well organized, those papers are mouth-watering, and I love your journal page! It's textural, colourful, and the sentiment is beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

Great idea to use the rubber cut offs to make your own stamps Angela x. Beautiful pad of papers and a striking and fabulous journal page x.

Spyder said...

I don't think I could cut into those lovely papers! And the homemade stamp ....a fabulous idea! Its half past 1 in the mrning and I still haven't got round e
veryone, so sorry I'm soooo late, but then, I always am! Stay safe! Happy late WOYWW!?
((Lyn))#22

Kyla said...

ooh the leftover rubber homemade stamp looks good and those papers, wow, yes cutting them will not be easy for sure! Loving your garden update too and the strawberry bed all ready for the new season.Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Crafty Claire said...

The Stamperia papers are gorgeous aren't they? I look forward to seeing what happens to them and if you're daring enough to cut into them or cover them up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10