Wednesday 6 April 2022

WOYWW -670- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Working on a new masterboard and still using the Retiform technique.


Christmas stamps cos it's never too soon to start.


Lots of postage notes at the ready.


Blending sponges and Oxide inks.


My little friends are keeping their eye on the proceedings.


Whoops! how did they get there?


Now I know some of you enjoyed seeing my frog mugs. These are something completely different.


We have had these two for a very long time but Muggins are still available.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

13 comments:

Annie said...

Love the muggins and those gorgeous bats. I always love how you put your Masterboards together and what you do with them.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Mac Mable said...

I have never seen frog mugs before Angela and loving your fun bats x. Your desk looks like it is all ready to go with those inks, sponges and postage notes x.....Happy crafting x.

Neet said...

Absolutely adore your Muggins.
Love your retiform masterboard and what a great idea to combine something you enjoy doing with your stash of Christmas cards. Look forward to seeing them all finished one day.
Hugs Neet 3 xx

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt Angela how I love popping over here .. eek your masterboard, you did it ... now those are a blast from my past .. thank you so much for doing it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜˜ such a joy to see. Waving hello to your wee furry freinds ๐Ÿ‘‹ toooooo your other wee friends... swooning here literally ... they are ADOREABLE... love them!! Wishing you a gorgeous week ahead in all you do. Love and hugs Tracy #15 xxxxx going away with a happppppy heart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’›

Diana Taylor said...

That's a great technique Angela, you have achieved some amazing results and I love the fresh spring colours of this one. The little furry friends are so cute and I love the Muggins.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #13

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the bats and the pottery. I went and had a look at their website, I wish I had known about them when we were in the area a few years ago. Of course my husband would be with me shaking his head every time I picked one up๐Ÿคฃ. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! Love the Muggins and the bats! I've always love bats! I even had one as a pet for a little while. Good thing to get started early on Christmas cards, something I rarely have been able to do! Have a great week, Lindart #22

Sarah Brennan said...

What great discipline you have to be getting on with Christmas stuff already Angela. Love the owl ceramics! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

Love the Muggins! hope you have a creative week. Helen #1

Crafty Claire said...

I love the bats keeping an eye on things. Have a lovely crafty week xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Those muggins are so cute as are your furry friends (bats?)! Not sure what the retiform technique is, but it looks great! Thanks so much for your visit, Angela! Wishing you a lovely week! xx zsuzsa #16

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always such a pleasure to see your surroundings, Angela. The Muggins are awesome, and the bats are a hoot. I look forward to seeing that Masterboard finished, but how you can work on Christmas in April is beyond me. I salute your dedication, my friend!

StampinCarol said...

I love your Muggins!!Great masterboard and I'll start thinking Christmas in a month or so. Fun company! I'm finally getting some time to visit desks after a very hectic last 3 days! Have a wonderful weekend!
Carol N #20

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10