Friday 22 April 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Maisie cannot go past a Mole hill without a good sniffing! not that she has ever met a mole!


Lots of fun going on in the park during Easter. Good to see so many people making good use of the space and I am pleased to report they did not leave any mess when they left.


While we were in the park I noticed this. 


It's just the remains of some of the path that has worn away but don't you think it looks like a little dog? or is it just me that is obsessed!


Apart from the walks in the park we also had some visitors.....


This was our sitting room on Thursday morning.....


and this was Thursday afternoon as Mitch the curtain fitter was finishing off.


All done.

Finally to the funnies. Schnauzers this week......


The big chap is a Giant Schnauzer and the smaller one is a puppy Mini.


This sounds like good sense to me!


And this is very truthful though my two are not allowed to pull on the lead! or hogg the bed but I know they would do all of this given half a chance.


Just thought that was rather cute.


And this is one of my favourite art pieces.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

I love the little dog on the pavement...I see shapes in all sorts 😀 it’s good to see the park being well used...it’s a fab space.love your funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Loving all the Schnauzer images. Lovely breed. We have a local Giant Schnauzer, who is very friendly. Fantastic job by the curtain fitters. Ali x #16

Lisca said...

How wonderful to see the park being used to its full extent.
Yes, I see a little dog in the pavement too.
Your curtains are gorgeous! I just love that colour! So regal.
Gorgeous dog images. That artwork is lovely. Who is it by?
Have a nice weekend,
Hugs
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

That really does look like a dog! Well spotted. Wonderful do funnies again, thanks. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

That shape is definitely a miniature poodle in show coat! I wonder if mole hills are interesting because they are high areas that dogs like to leave their scent! Apart from the bed hogging and the leash pulling my fur babies could tick those boxes 🤣. Your window area looks great. Have a great weekend x

Mac Mable said...

Good to see people outside enjoying themselves in the park....Maisie too x. Yes I think it looks like a dog in the path too Angela x. Yay to your fabulous curtains x. Thanks for the funnies and the smiles Angela x.

mamapez5 said...

I can see the little dog on the worn path.
Years ago I found a dead mole on our path. It's coat was like velvet. I think it is the only time I have seen one.
It is good to see the park being so well used.
The schnauser funnies made me smile.
I was too busy having fun with the family to write a post this week, but weare having a rest day today so I thought I would do a quick round of visits.
Have a good week. Kate x

Crafty Claire said...

Your curtains look really lovely and showcase that beautiful window. The dog funnies made me laugh, especially the knitting on the bicycle. I hope you have a lovely creative week. I'm catching up on the blogs as I'm a bit behind xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love to see your area, and you're right about that pavement...it's definitely doggo! Your funnies, as always, are pure delight. Happy week, my friend...xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10