Monday 4 April 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I wont apologise for using the Retiform technique again as I still feel I have some way to go with it.
Today you see I'm working this technique with Lavinia stamps and stencils which have always been some of my favourites.


I've use an A3 sheet of card for this Masterboard and fairly light colours to create the nets.
I'm sure you've seen me working on this technique before but if you need more details just look here.


And when that's completed start adding the detail........


until it's full and completed.


I chose a small section for the masterboard and a piece of white card for the top. I began by die cutting the white card with an egg shaped die and then blended ink through the stencil and blended around the edges.
After layering everything together I added Stickles Glitter glue to the rabbit and edged it with a black pen. Finally adding the sentiment.

This is a fairly a quick card to make once you have the Masterboard and quite simple to put together too and ofcourse we have lots left over for more cards too.

I would love to hear your comments about the Masterboard and card.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous, you can do so much with these wonderful masterboards. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

What a fabulous card Angela, I'm really loving this technique, and the egg shaped die is perfect! Thanks so much for the tutorial too! Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a creative and unique Easter card and that technique sure looks amazing Angela x.

Crafty Claire said...

A great card and a good way for batch making too if you plan ahead with your images. Have a lovely crafty week xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous card, Angela - you use this technique in so many fabulous ways that I'm excited to see what's up and coming!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10