Monday 18 April 2022

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



You may remember seeing this Masterboard before with the instructions for making.


As it's still Easter I thought you wouldn't mind seeing it again with a different card this time.


I've included one of my favourite techniques by stamping on the card blank including the back of the card then mounting a piece of the Masterboard and layering it with coloured card and mounting it so that the stamping is visible around the edge and the back of the card.


The image stamps and stencils are by Lavinia Stamps, the sentiment is by Tracy Easson and the inks are Distress Oxides.
The large hare has been stamped and heat embossed before being fussy cut and attached to the card.

Hope you are having a lovely Easter. 
Comment if you can, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Helen said...

I love the hares! Enjoy your Easter Monday.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous cards, I love how you have taken the images around the back! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Angela, I do love how you continue your stamping around the back of the card. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

So creative and absolutely fabulous Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What great cards, Angela...I have so much appreciation for your imaginative cards...they are always outstanding! xo

Crafty Claire said...

A gorgeous card. I'm quite into Lavinia stamps too at the moment. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. I shall check out the art journalling with Marta. Have a lovely creative week...or just relax with the flowers and the fish :-) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10