Friday 29 April 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


The fruit trees are full of  blossom.


The Bonsai are all waking up.


Beautiful Blue and White Bells.





Oh and this is me taking the photos.


Just had to show you this milk bottle. They come with lots of sentiments now.
This one is so true.


I know not many people still have milk delivered but it's something we've always done and I have to say it saves on all those plastic cartons so they are worth that bit extra. 
We actually had a young workman here a while ago who didn't know what these bottles were used for! How things have changed.

Been clearing out my Strawberry patch too.


I wonder where all those weeds come from.


Sorted!


Just needs a bit of watering now.


A few new plants to put in the ground next.

And of course we can't leave without a few funnies too.







Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Things are SO green in your world. It much nicer than where I live. Beautiful fruit trees and flowers. Don't remind me. I have weeds and dandelions to get rid of, too.

I was SO glad to read about your glass milk jugs. My half and half comes in wax coated paper that I can use as fire starters in my chiminea. If you have time, please read this post I wrote earlier in the week.

https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2022/04/earth-friendly.html

Great funnies. Have a super weekend and next week, too.

Annie said...

We have milkman milk too...it's good to support them isn't it? We have put our strawberries in wall troughs this year ...of course they will need watering but it might keep some of the slugs off them. I love your funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for sharing about the glass milk bottles Angela and I have never seen ones with the messages on them. Well done you with the weeding and gardening and thank you too for the funnies at the end.....mind you number 2 brought a warm smile to my face x.

Valerie-Jael said...

I miss having the milkman bring the milk each day, hered you have to buy your milk in the supermarket! Love the funnies! Have a great weekendc, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

A blast from the past: the milkman! When I lived in Italy, there was no fresh milk and we bought the long life stuff. Now that I am in Spain, again there is no fresh milk (at least not in the south) and I must say, we hardly use any milk. I hate milk. It makes me gag. (probably caused by luke warm school milk in my childhood). I use soyamilk in my coffee and have some long life milk at hand for cooking and baking.
But I think it's a great idea to have milk in bottles again. Much more eco friendly. Does he come to the door?
The funnies made me giggle. I like the one about sitting on the bladder. That applies to cats too.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lillianb said...

Thank you for your visit,
The fruit tree are looking good Angela, I sure do not know where all the weeds come from but wish they would stay away

Love all you cartoons,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #14

Crafty Claire said...

I'm impressed you get any time to craft with such a lovely garden. Hope you have a lovely crafty week xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those blossoms are stunning, Angela - there is something so hope-filled about this time of year, isn't there? And, as always, thanks for the funnies; they always lift my spirits! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10