Friday 15 April 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Don't you think they are gorgeous, I do like flowers they make the place so much brighter.


Last week seemed rather dull but I did get to this Workshop run by Daisy B Crafts which was fun.


And shopping too!


Sorry I've eaten all the cake.


I photographed this as I was leaving. I really love stained glass so couldn't walk out with out a photo.

Other than that it's been the usual visit to my mum's, housework etc.

But best of all a visit to the fish farm and two new fish so smiles all round.


Just look at these beauties.


I can never resist a look at their bigger fish. They have a lovely pond where they keep some of their own.


The funnies are everything Schnauzer today.



Maisie and Stan send hugs.

I have to go out for a while this morning but I'll be back later to see what you are all up to.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

A crafty group, cake, shopping - what do we need more? And wonderful funnies, I lve how dogs watch everything you eat in case a crumb should fall....Hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Yes I love flowers in the house too Angela. Glad you managed to get to the work shop....And spend money, Yay! Wow to your new fish too. Thanks for the funnies and sending hugs to Stan and Maisie too x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The fun stuff always is more impressive than boring laundry, housework, etc. Regardless, I loved this post. Those are gorgeous flowers. I might cut a few tulips and bring them in, too. Yours are so beautiful and colorful.

Looks like you had fun at the craft club. I would have headed straight for the one pound wall! Of course, that would have been after cake and coffee.

How nice you got two new fish. It sounds like a great week to shop.

LOVE your funnies. The first one was my favorite. I'll be humming that song all morning now. Have a super rest of the weekend, dear Angela. Have a lovely Easter, too, dear.

mamapez5 said...

Just having a quick visit around the smiles. What lovely flowers you have.
I am glad you got to your craft workshop. I am sure that was fun. You must have a big p0nd to hold those beautiful kois. So many lovely colours.
Hope you have a peaceful and happy Easter weekend, Kate x

Crafting With Jack said...

Yes, I love flowers too. I am not normally a fan of artificial ones, but today We bought a nice selection from Dunelm for the caravan. Real plants don’t do well in the caravan, and I just fancied a few plants for decoration. Great funnies and so true! A happy Easter xx Angela

Kelly said...

Happy Easter, Angela! Hugs and snuggles right back to Maisie and Stan. Love the funnies. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Didn't you have a great week of it - a class, shopping, fish farm, cake (and how DARE you eat it all without giving us a taste?!!!), and then topping it off with laughter. You rock, my friend!!!

Crafty Claire said...

It looks like it was a busy week. Are fish accepting of newcomers? There's something very therapeutic about watching fish swimming around. Have a lovely week xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10