Monday 11 April 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



If you've been around earlier you may have seen me working on this Masterboard. The stamps are by Tracy Easson and the background technique is Retiform.


And so to the cards. 
It's quite a while since I did this, stamping directly onto the card blank and right round to the back then adding a small piece of the Masterboard which I edged with some matching ink.
The inks I used with this project were Distress Oxide which are great for this technique as the blend beautifully.


Of course I couldn't finish this without adding some sparkle (Stickles Glitter glue).


And another slightly different style and more Glitter glue asdded to the tree.


Of course I can't resist adding something sweet to the inside.

These are only test runs so you may well see more here again and as i still have plenty of the Masterboard left it's almost a certainty. 

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Angela, you can always recognise a Tracey Easson stamp can't you, so full of detail. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Both cards look fabulous Angela and love the master board. What great stamps too and extra love the design of the first card x. Enjoy the rest of your week Angela x.

Tracy said...

What a beautiful post to come across Angela ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜Š this really takes me back , a joy to see they are. One day I will be brave and have a go creating a master board . Sending love and hugs Tracy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous cards, Angela - I always love seeing how you use your wonderful Masterboards, and this one is particularly lovely!

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards. I can imagine they would work well starting off with printed papers too. I shall keep it in mind when I need to batch make xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10