Friday 8 April 2022

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week which doesn't seem to be much but I am off to a craft class with Daisy Bee today so might be a bit late getting round but I will see you all when I get back this afternoon.  

For now a photograph of Lincoln Castle and something you don't see every day.


We have a dragons here right now!
If you want to see more of her (her name is Lucy) she will be around until October.



She has brought some friends with her too.



Must go now but I'll be back later so I think we'll finish with some Dragon jokes obviously!






Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

Oh how gorgeous. I love dragons and always say I would collect then...if I didn’t have to dust them lol.hope you have a fun time today.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely to see the dragon in Lincoln castle, I hope I can visit there one day! hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

What a wonderful dragon! And there's smoke coming from her nostrils! What fun!
I like Lucy's friends to. What's the occasion?
I love the dragon funnies. I had a good old giggle (much needed). I especially like Never Mess With A Dragon.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafting With Jack said...

I am sure I have seen the first dragon before, I have trying to think where I might have seen it and coming up empty! My husband can’t remember seeing one so perhaps we didn’t 🙈🙈. Have a great weekend x

Mac Mable said...

Amazing dragon at the castle and thank you for the funnies. Hope you enjoyed your class today Angela? x.

Kyla said...

ooh love these dragons, how fabulous. Bit late for my WOYWW returns but love your muggins in your previous update too.
kyla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm late visiting. Been offline, but not by choice. How wonderful to have that dragon and friends visit near you. LOVE the dragon funnies, too.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous to have a dragon in your backyard, Angela, and those dragon jokes are the perfect accompaniment. I especially like the last one. 🤣

Crafty Claire said...

Spectacular dragons. I imagine the setting is perfect for them. Will this tempt you to do some more resin dragons? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10