Friday 11 March 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
The Window guys arrived last week but we were so upside down that I didn't have time to post these so here they are now.


It's amazing how many windows you have in a house and it's only noticeable when you are having them replaced.


This is the top of the stairs and I have no idea how he got up there. The photographs on the wall are my hubbies family.


Small bedroom at the front.


He obviously likes the view.


We definitely seemed to have glass everywhere!


The bedroom was a bit drafty at this stage nice view though.


I have decided that he rather likes climbing on everything.
But they did a good job and it's all finished now just got to get new curtains and blinds for the sitting room but the fitters have been and we should be back to normality soon.

Thought you might like to see these as it has flowered again. My hubby thinks it looks like the plant from Little Shop of Horrors but without the teeth!
This time it has four flowers.
Gorgeous!

I did manage to escape into the cabin for a lovely hour of resin fun.


I'll let you know what happens there another day.

And that'a about it but!

Can't leave without a few funnies.





A bit quick today as you can imagine we've been a bit busy but should be a bit sorted by next week.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

What a busy week you’ve had Angela. I’m sure you will love your new windows. How lucky to have a second bloom...Jo’s did the same but no sign on mine as yet.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of the windows going in Angela. Such a busy week and a bit draughty too! Glad it's behind you now x. Beautiful amaryllis second bloom and glad you managed some resin pours x. Enjoy your weekend x.

Lisca said...

I can well imagine it was a busy week. And a cold one as well without windows. But your house will look 'refreshed' and probably it will be better insulated and consequently warmer.
What an amazingly beautiful amaryllis. Mine has done a second bloom too but not a patch on yours. beautiful!
I chuckled at your funnies.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Helen said...

I remember the drafts when i had my windows done, and on the second day one of the chaps went sick or something, so there was one guy on his own. hope you find your curtains soon. the amaryllis is looking fab!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was by Friday, and kept getting an error message, just like I did with Annie. I finally gave up and decided to come back when I was sure I didn't get an error when publishing my comment. Some days blogger hates me.

Those windows are amazing. I got new windows in my home in Missouri and I immediately noticed a difference. I have eight windows in this office and I often remark it's like working in a fishbowl. I love the rounded windows in your bedroom. They are fabulous.

Cute funnies today, too. Hope your weekend is going well and you aren't as busy next week.

Crafty Claire said...

Big job getting all the windows done - I would have been hiding out more in the craft cabin. I was thinking of you at the weekend as I have bought some resin. You always have such lovely results. I'm waiting to try it out with a friend who also got some. Will let you know how it goes. xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Huge project to have those windows all replaced, and what a difference it will make in the end. The song "I can see clearly now", is running through my head. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10