Monday 6 June 2022

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Now I know if you've been around you will have seen this before but Masterboards just keep on giving!



The card blank was stamped in the same way, I like to do several at the same time so I have them ready.
This was a quick make and I'm sure we've all been in that position needing to make a card quickly and that's how this one came about.
When you make Masterboards there's always something left-over waiting to be used and with a little cord, sentiment stamp and some die cutting then finishing with the matching butterfly and it's complete.


I finished this card off by using one of the smaller pieces inside. Never throw anything away as they are great for envelopes too.

So that's it for today.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card - that’s me - I’ll take unique any time 🤣! I love the piece inside, I never think about the inside. Angela x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful card, Angela - and that's a great stamped sentiment. Like you, I keep card blanks on the go so that when I need them, they're already well started. Aren't we brilliant?!!! 🤣

Crafty Claire said...

A very stylish card and the butterfly finishes it off beautifully. I always find those blues uplifiting :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10