Monday 27 June 2022

What no Masterboard Monday!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Stamperia paper:


If you've not seen it before it is just gorgeous.

The only thing that I find difficult is that the papers are double sided and it takes me ages to decide which side to use especially as there is only one page of each design and I wish there were two so that you would have both pages to use.


But they are gorgeous designs so just had to get two copies.


I have only used pages from one today.


I don't know how clear it is but I have added Stickles Glitter Glue to the moon and the number and then used a white pen to scribble over the black edge.


I've used Kraft Card for the card blank as it seems to fit better with the design.

As you can see this is a 'W' fold card with pockets attached which would be good for holding gifts of money or gift cards.


This time I've cut out some of the tags and mounted them onto plain card so that you can write your sentiments on them.

So that's it for today but I'm sure I'll be back soon with a Masterboard.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

junemac2 said...

Hi Angela. I have that collection too and found the same thing. I was so precious about it because its double sided. So hard to decide what to use. Gorgeous though.
XXX

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I love the alchemy range. I have the moulds with plans for altering a box when I have a spare weekend.

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous card Angela and a great paper pad. I have been looking at the Cosmos pad. So many beautiful designs. x

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Angela! It really is difficult to cut into these papers isn't it. I really wish there was two sheets of each too! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That paper is stunning and I totally understand why you'd want at least two sheets of each (maybe 10?). Your card and tags are stunning and the design is wonderfully clever. Master, you!!

Craftyfield said...

I don't have that particular pad but I love nearly everything that Stamperia does and have trouble cutting into that paper too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10