Friday 3 June 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

The most exciting thing this week was the Craft Club again.


I always look forward to this.


We made these cards that one of the ladies showed us.


Anyone that has an idea can take the class so there's always something new to learn.
The one above is the card I made and the images are Indigoblu which I stamped and coloured.

Thought you might like to see a few more made by the other ladies too.


This lookes a bit complicated but is actually surprisingly simple to make once you know how it's done.


And they look so effective too.




Obviously this is our first go at these and I'm sure I'll be playing with this technique again soon.


And next... there are always jobs to be done at home.



More filter cleaner, it's just that time of the year.


Keeping the weeds off th strawberries is essential gardening.


The fruit is coming along nicely now.


Looks like we'll have a good crop of apples if the birds and squirrels don't get them first.


And the next ones are pears.


We had loads last year until the squirrels decided they liked them too.


We've also got a few plums coming along this year, well damsons actually.


I must go now but not without some dog funnies.




Have a great Jubilee weekend if you're celebrating and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely cards everyone made at Craft Club. Glad they were easy, because some of them blew my mind.

You have LOTS of fruit. If the birds and squirrels don't get them, you will have quite lovely harvest. Have a super rest of the weekend and Jubilee. I've been watching it here.

mamapez5 said...

That is such a pretty card you made Angela. I liked the ones made by others too, especially the one with bird images.
Lucky you to have apple and damson trees. I hope the birds and squirrels leave some for you.
Kim is spreading himself over any cool floor tiles he can find. I don't think he finds it so comfortable to sit how he use to so he flops on his side and spreads his legs out, and we have to manoever around him!
Enjoy the jubilee weekend. Kate x

Annie said...

That's a clever design of card Angela. Your fruit trees are looking good....you need a Milly cos the squirrels dont dare come into out garden lol.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

WOW the cards from the craft club (and your crafty friends) look amazing and what a unique and clever fold design Angela x. Thanks for sharing the photos of your garden and the fruit to look forward to coming. Thank you too for the smiles at the end x. Enjoy the Jubilee weekend and we have some warm weather today, which is so welcome x.

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards on display by you and the other ladies. It looks a quite intriguing fold. I have spent too long on the Internet this morning looking at various things - such a time waster! I had to laugh at the family stepping over the dogs on the floor. The minute I try to step over mine they move very quickly, I don’t think they trust me not to step on them 🤣. Feels colder this morning and I don’t feel like doing much. Quite pleased with what I have done in my book with the Graphics 45 papers, I have done a few collage pages as well. It’s beginning to look more substantial! Hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend. Angela x

Kyla said...

ooh craft club cards look good, especially the indigoblue one. Impressed with your strawberry bed, weed free! We have just started picking but SO many woodlice attacking them with this damp weather.
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those are gorgeous cards, Angela. You're correct that they look complex, and now I'm going to go crazy until I find a tutorial on them. Are you planning one?!!!

Crafty Claire said...

Hello I'm a bit behind and having a catch up. Your garden is looking very fruitful and the card club makes are very impressive. This is a bit like binge watching...I can jump ahead and see the next episode immediately! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10