Wednesday 15 June 2022

WOYWW - 680 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


If you're wondering what all this is?

Oh dear I was such a naughty girl on Sunday. 
Went to the Doncaster Dome Craft Show and had a great time! 
I had intended buying some Gel paste and black ink, that was about it and came back with all this stuff.
It's the first show I've been to since before Covid started but think I've made up for it.
Kate Crane didn't help either with her great demo. Such a lovely lady.


I'm showing you these two but they are not from the show but from Amazon. They are about 3" wide and looking forward to using these brushes to build up the colour on my Masterboards.


At this side Rice paper, stencils and some new Stickles.


There are stamps and dies here, a new Tim Holtz Ink Blower and Found Relative cards. The rest is my usual clutter!

I do have some photographs from the show (but too much for today's post), so I'll post them here on Friday if you're interested.


But I'll leave you with this one for now of Kate Crane.

So that's me done for today I need to get making something with these new toys!

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to that is as soon as I've walked the dogs.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

18 comments:

Christine said...

I am NOT jealous of all that stash and a visit to the show . . . much!
What a stunning photo of Kate . . .
Enjoy using your stash
Christine #13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m so pleased that you enjoyed the show, it’s so good to get back to doing the fun things again! You had a lovely splurge, hope you have a wonderful time over the next few weeks using them. The ink blower whatsit had me intrigued though, never heard of those before!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Mary Anne said...

I do love Kate Crane. She has such an identifiable style and it's a corker. You always get the sense she is also a lovely person so your confirmation is not a surprise. Envy your trip and all the lovely stash!It's been far too long since I have done rel crafty in person shopping...
Happy desk hop day!
Mary Anne (6)

Annie said...

Now that's what I call a good shop. Glad you had a good time.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Mac Mable said...

YAY to even more crafty goodies Angela and so glad you enjoyed yourself x.

Helen said...

Sometime you need a splurge! Have fun with them . Hope you stay cool thanks for visiting .Helen #1

Diana Taylor said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show, it sounds like a great day out and Wow, all those goodies! I hope you have lots of fun trying them all out - I recognise one of two that I have in my stash, so I'll be very keen to see what you do with them - and then wish I'd thought of that myself probably!!
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #14

Twiglet said...

Well done on all those crafty treats - glad you enjoyed the show - I think we used to go ice-skating at the Dome. xx Jo

Neet said...

I think I must have got my dates muddled as i was sure the Dome was on the 7th July or thereabouts. I intended going too!
Love your purchases but must confess I have not a clue what to do with Rice paper?
Yesterday my friend did not know I was there, or so I thought. Something happened later which made me wonder if she heard everything that was going on though.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

That is a fabulous collection of new stash Angela - don't blame you though if it's your first post pandemic show. Have fun! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Tracy said...

Looooving whats on your desk Angela whoot whooot new stash ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️⭐๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฅฐ glad you enjoyed yourself and yoooou got to meet Kate ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️๐Ÿ’• happpppy days! Have a fab week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx๐Ÿ’•❤๐Ÿ’›

Lillianb said...

What a lovely lot of new stash. I belong to a forum where we are sell and buy things to DE Stash and have sold nothing but brought loads lo. That is alove picture of Kate Crane,

Take care and stay safe ,Belated happy WOYWDW

Lilian B #9

Julia Dunnit said...

I think you were white restrained!! Seriously, lovely new stash, love the leaf die and the moon stamp set and all the stencils, frankly. But the winners are this big brushes, what a great asset they will be for masterboards, just the right scale! Enjoy your playtimes, new stuff is so inspiring!

Marit said...

That's a lot of stuff you bought, I don't know where to look first! Hope you find time to play with it ALL!!! Love that photo of Kate. Have a great week, love from the Netherlands! Marit #3

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh it's so great that you got to attend and found such a happy haul! I adore this sweet pic of Kate and envy you on getting to see her demo in person, what fun! Can't wait to see what you create with your loot. Hugs, Autumn

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Little wonder you went a bit mad at the show, Angela - you've had a couple of years' catching up to do. The supplies look awesome, and I love the photo of Kate Crane. You caught the perfect creative joy!

My name is Cindy said...

Wonderful haul of stash Angela - not jealous at all!! Can't wait to see what you get up to. Happy WOYWW, love n hugs, Cindyxx #17

BJ said...

WOW a craft show - amazing. Been an age since I went to one. Loving the stencils and dies. Thanks for the visit BJ#21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10