Wednesday 22 June 2022

WOYWW - 681 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


I'm back in the cabin and working on an MDF project.
This was Monday when I attached all the pieces and painted Gesso on the lid and on the bottom of the box.


This is the stencil I used for the top and there are some metal cogs which I will be using later on the lid and some Resin pieces toward the top left.


And yesterday I completed the first layer of Gesso all over the box.


When the box is completed it will close like this.
Only time will know what happens next Lol!

If you're interested it's a kit from Creative Craft Academy.

So that's me done for today.

I will be out at the Lincolnshire Show today but will catch up with you all when I get back.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Oh a new project! Always so much fun to watch it progress over time! And lovely card below - I love the vaseline resist. It's fab over glossy paper too, although not sure that works for a Masterboard!Really like the inner detail.
Happy WOYWW day!
Mary Anne (1)

Annie said...

I always love watching your projects develop and I'm certain this one will be as lovely as the others.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope you have a fab time at the show, it’s going to be a hot one! That box really looks interesting, I’m looking forward to see how it progresses!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Hope you are having a great time at the show, I looked at the map and it was much too far for me 🙁 As it has turned out I have woken with a painful neck, so not a happy bunny this morning! Looking forward to seeing more of your box. Creative Academy do some lovely kits, while I am deciding whether to buy they sell out 😳 Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Helen said...

That looks a fun project hope you're having fun at the show today . Helen #4

Lynnecrafts said...

Hope you have a good day at the show. Your box looks interesting
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6

Lindart said...

Wow! What a box! I can't wait to see what comes next - it's going to be fabulous! Have a great week, Lindart #18

Sarah Brennan said...

Cool lokking MDF book Angela - look forward to seeing where you go next with it. Hope you enjoyed the show. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Neet said...

hope you found some good things to buy at the show - and you will be showing us next week.
Love the shape of the box, it looks and sounds as if it is going to be very interesting to look at - knowing you it will be fabulous.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

StampinCarol said...

Your projects are always so cool. Looking forward to how this one turns out!
Hope your time at the show was fun!
Have a great week!
Carol N #17

My name is Cindy said...

That's an interesting project Angela, can't wait to see how you finish it. Hope you had a great day at the Lincolnshire show, bet that was tiring in the heat! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #5

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's going to be a stunning project, Angela - I'm, once again, chomping at the bit to see the finished project. I love the textural aspect of the lid, and know it's going to be a knockout!

Christine said...

Fascinating to see what you're up to... Love your creations.
Hope you enjoyed the show
Christine #12

Spyder said...

Sorry I'm so late, only just plugged my computer back in as we are away again house sitting two dogs for the rest of the week. I do love covering or making boxes, there's something about seeing a tatting old biscute box changed into something else to find a home for! So have a great weekend, Keep on crafting! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#16

BJ said...

Oh jolly curious how the wood bends on your box, assume it is the way the slats are cut in it. Thought it was a ski slope at first glance - LOL. The stencil has come our really cool on the lid, looking forward to seeing it develop. The show looked cool too. hugs BJ#14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10