Friday 10 June 2022

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week. It's been another gardening week so nothing really very exciting unless you love plants.


Everything in the garden is doing well even those plants which appear as if by magic!


We appear to have lots of Fox Gloves this year which have wondered in.


They seem to get everywhere.


The bees love them too.


The strawberry plants seem slow this year but are coming on.


The fruit is doing well but not sure how long it will be before the birds and squirrels start eating them.


Apples


Pears


And Damsons.


You can't see what's in here but there are bees in there which we only found when weeding the ground, they were not happy I can tell you!

I used the panoramic mode on my camera to take this next photograph.


You can just see the yellow bushes where the bees are.


Just a bit of trimming took place as these were trying to work their way into the conservatory!


A few plants from last year which are doing well. Kept them in the greenhouse through the winter.


The new houses at the back are growing now.


This is a job that needs sorting at the back of the cabin.


This is a view of the garden from the other direction looking towards the house though it's difficult to see it from here.


Not sure you can see the true colour of these but they are very pretty.

So that's about it for today.

Of course a few dog funnies to finish.






Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

Your garden is looking lovely. Ours is too but, like yours, most of our veg are very slow growing...climbing french beans, sweet peas, courgettes and tomatoes all seem to need more sun. Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I love your foxgloves. I used to have them all along my garden, in all shades including pretty yellow ones, but when I registered as a childminder I had to pull them all out! I was so sad.
It is good to know the wild bees are still around, even if you don't really want them in the middle of your choisia.
The pretty blue flowers in the last photo I think are true geraniums, though not what we call by that name now. There are not so amny true blue flowers so it good to see them.
I like the red geranium with the two-tone leaves too.
I hope the good weather continues for you. Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh your garden is growing beautifully! So many lovely flowers and greens. I love foxgloves. Did the birds transport the seeds in their droppings you think?
Our apples are looking exactly the same. When I see that the birds are helping themselves I'll cover them with netting (the trees are still quite small).
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your yard looks lovely, Angela, and the foxgloves are a knockout. How wonderful to have them volunteer in your garden! and the lushness of your surrounds is outstanding...wowza!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10