Friday 17 June 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

What can I say the best thing about this week had to be the Craft show at The Doncaster Dome, a great day out.

There were plenty of people there but it didn't feel uncomfortably busy.


As you can see there are nice rest places too.


Took this pic for our Tracy.


Some body's having a good time here.
Really enjoyed watching the demos and having a good laugh!


I loved watching Kate making the pages for these journals too.


And some Gel plate fun.


I love the bright colours. Maybe I need to think about some brighter colours too. 


I feel inspired to get the Gel plates out! though I would have to have a tidy up first!


Some really pretty cards and tags.


And this paper that I hadn't heard of before called Dura-Lar but more about that another time.


It's tired me out looking through all that again but it was a great day.


And so to the finish, no funnies today as I haven't got round to looking for any to be truthful so I'm leaving you with this.


My mum. 
She's doing really well at the moment and it will be her 94th birthday this month. Not sure what the expression was about though.


Oh and this!

You may wonder what it is doing here. 
It's a jubilee bun sent to me by the cook at the school where I used to teach. 
That is so sweet of her, I miss them all.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

4 comments:

Lisca said...

Oooh, you had a great time at the craft fair! I saw the things you bought on your Wednesday post. Loads! But as you say, that is nearly three years' worth.
I'm so glad your mum is doing so well. (Is she telling you off for something?)
I love seeing all that art done with the gelli plates. I can't remember if I did get some back in the day. But if I have, I have never used them. I do have a brayer (Is that the right word for that roller thingy?). And I'm loving all those bright pink and oranges.
And I'd not heard of Kate Crane. (Will Google her in a minute)
Have a lovely weekend,
Stay cool and keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

The show looks like a lot of fun. Everyone seems to be having a good time. I have never really got to grips with my gel-plate, but i do have a play now and then. My sister works in pastel shades a lot and I love what she does, but somehow I always end up using the brighter colours. I am a bit of a peacock at heart.
Your mu is looking great for her age. I am glad she is doing so well.
Having read Lisca's comment, I shall have to look back at your older post to see what you bought at the show. Hope you have fun using it all. Kate x

Annie said...

How inspiring all those bright colours are...I'm sure you really enjoyed your day. What a lovely photo of your Mum....nice to be able to put a face to all you say about her....I hope she has a wonderful birthday.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stopped by to say hi and enjoyed seeing Kate and her gel plate. I hate mine, but she makes magic with hers. Glad you had fun at the Craft Fair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10