Monday 29 August 2022

Masterboard Monday

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboards:

 
Remember these which have become the background for each of the Thrinchies and yes I'm still planning to complete this challenge. 

You can see more of the earlier ones here: and here:

  And today:

 
No. 9 Happiness
 
 
No. 8 Vintage
 
 
All now mounted in the Accordion book. 
 
Still have quite a few to go though.

Any comments are much appreciated.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xXx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic thrinchies, the 2nd one is my fave toay. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

These are really great. I always admire how you have a definite style and your projects tie together so well. After twenty years I'm still playing around! I've discovered Blogger has a reading list pf posts I've subscribed to as I don't seem to be getting email any more. I just need to remember to check! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10