Monday 22 August 2022

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some more Thrinchies made with these Masterboards:

These were made with AALL and Create stencils and Oxide inks. 


You may remember the earlier Thrinchies from last week which you can see here:

 
This week I've completed the next two.

 
No. 6 Feathers.
I've overlaid this with some stamped transparent tracing paper. I love the way the design shows through from below. I tore it and the curled the edges before attaching it before adding the cord and feathers.

  
No. 7 Poppies.
This just shows how  a large stamp can still be used on a small area. I added the snall tag and then overlaid the flower head for extra depth.

I still have some way to go but hoping to complete them all by the end of September...finger crossed!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xxx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love to see how much variety you get out of your masterboard. The Thrinchies are all lovely, but the one with the feathes and thread is my fave. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

These are fabulous Angela, I'm loving the gentle colours you're using. Have a very happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Helen said...

yes I remember those big and juicy pads, still got some somewhere, wonder if mine are still juicy! those stamps are fabulous! Have a good week Helen #1

Crafty Claire said...

These are really great and so much detail and depth in such a small space xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10