Wednesday 17 August 2022

WOYWW - 689 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



And my desk today!


I'm working on the next set of Thrinchies for the AALL and Create Challenge.


I have posted the first five finished here: if you would like to see them.


New die and stencils, not used them yet but they are looking good.


This is the die which creates a flip card, will show you soon how that turns out.


Other than that things are about the same at this side.

I have been working on the Steampunk Resin piece and I know lots of you would like to see it so this is where I am so far.


I'm not sure about the Octopus parts but okay with the rest.


It was fun to make I have to say.


This is a bit of guess work using acrylic paint and wax so we'll just have to see how it goes but any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

7 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Drat! Just lost the connection and with it my comment 🙄. Of well! Start again.

Good morning Angela . We had a very rainy and windy night, I am sure the plants were pleased. I didn’t win the Stamps on Ebay, the price went up too high. I love your Steampunk creation. Not sure what you mean by paint and wax, I must have missed something. That die looks good, I look forward to seeing the card you make. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Helen said...

Octopus is looking good! The die looks fab , hope to see it in action soon . Happy woyww Helen #2

Neet said...

Now, I love that Steampunk Resin piece, including the octopus. I'd be doing another and this time doing it all with a rust finish and then the octopus in some luminous colours - but only because I loved the first piece and enjoyed doing it.
Good to see you are still going strong with the Thrinchies - keep at it, you have until the end of September to finish.
Hugs, Neet xx

Annie said...

I've had another busy day so am just catching my breath and visiting a few of my favourite blogs.
I really love the steampunk piece....including the octopus.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

My name is Cindy said...

That resin piece is looking awesome!! I wouldn't presume to offer advice, I think you've nailed it. I really should just get on and start that thrinchie challenge, but can't seem to move away from the scrapbook!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindy #11

Crafty Claire said...

Hello I'm not sure why I have stopped getting notifcations when you blog. Will have to remind myself to visit. The flip card looks interesting. I shall wait eagerly to see what you come up with. xx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela. Wowsers on the resin piece. Looks like a good die/ stencil haul to play with, too. If you want to see something interesting, check out Lisa Jameson on YouTube. She's recently finished an assemblage piece I think you'll appreciate. Hugs & Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #15

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10