Friday 26 August 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
 
A little bit of gardening, mostly just trying to tidy up all that dry grass and trim the plants to help them cope with the dry weather.

 
The grapes look good this year but can't imagine they will ripen enough to be eaten.

 
I saw this in the park and though it's difficult to see from the photograph I can tell you it was big!

 
It looks like a real fairy toad stool.

 
Moving on from there I thought you might like to see how Daisy is getting on.

 
It's play time here at the moment. 
You bite me and then I can bite you back!

 
And when I've had enough of that we'll have a little nap Lol! 
Of course Daisy will need somewhere to rest her tiny toes.

 
Now what is she looking at?

 
Stan is sleeping he's dog tired!



And as he will not wake up I shall have a nap but I'm keeping one eye open at the ready.

And a couple of funnies to finish.

 
And several months of madness!

 
This is what happens when your beard is too long Lol!

 
Who couldn't love a face like this! 
He's just working out what mischief he will get up to next!

 
Just pleased my two can't play any instruments.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
 
Angela x

5 comments:

mamapez5 said...

The grapes are looking good. My dad managed to grow a vine just inside his greenhouse one year. The grapes stayed very small but they were sweet and tasty. Maybe you will be able to ripen some indoors if they just start to turn colour.
That sure is a big toadstool. I am no good at identifying them, but I don't touch the ones growing wild because I am never sure whether or not they are edible.
Daisy has landed on her feet with you. She obviously enjoys having a playmate and is learning to settle down sometimes with Stan which is good. They are a lovely pair. Kate x

Annie said...

Love the photos you've shared today Angela. I am always taking pics of interesting fungus of some sort....love your toadstool. The photos of the dogs are gorgeous...I bet you cant take your eyes off them and struggle to get anything done.
Hugs,
Annie x

LA Paylor said...

puppies play hard then crash! and sleep hard, but not for long! too much to experience out there. How precious and love the artwork too, specially the stork.
LeeAnna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your grapes look like the green seedless grapes I bought at the store this week. Even on sale, they were expensive. You are lucky. Hope they ripen for you.

Stan and Daisy look SO good together. I love the Schnauzer funnies, but I really LOVE seeing those two bonding. I can tell they will be friends for life. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Angela.

Crafty Claire said...

The grapes are looking good. There may still be enough warmth to get them ripened although it's a bit chilly today. Lovely to see Stan and Daisy together, she'll keep him on his toes! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10