Friday 19 August 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I think the fish have the best place at the moment, wouldn't mind joining them.


The waterlilies are looking lovely and doing really well.


The fish are doing okay too.


This is potted so I've carried on watering it and it's doing really well which surprised me as I kept it in the greenhouse throughout the winter.


Despite the dry weather the fruit is doing well too but we could do with some rain to fatten them up a bit.


The pears on the other hand are massive which has surprised me as they have never been this good before.


Looking forward to picking them.

Stan is relaxing while he has the chance as Daisy is resting but it wont be for long I'm sure.


There you are she's awake!


Look at that face she is growing so fast too.


Not a very nice post box but it has a lovely knitted hat so thought you might like to see this.

As you can imagine my time has been pretty well taken up by Daisy and sorting stuff for my mum too but I have managed some crafting which you could find earlier in the week. Been painting the resin piece that I made recently.

So I'll finish with some Smiles.

This is someone's impression of a Schnauzer.
Love him/her.


Love him/her.


So what do you think?


Was the "Tramp" actually a Schnauzer!

He certainly looks as though he had some Schnauzer in him!


Maybe he's not sure Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree that your fish may have the best spot in town, especially if you don't have AC in your home. Lovely waterlily, too.

Gosh, those pears are amazing. You are definitely going to have a bounty crop if the birds don't get to them.

If you don't like your post box, knit a hat for it and turn it into a showcase. LOVE what someone did.

Stan and Daisy look so cute laying together. Daisy looks ready to play now that she's had a nap. And I had to laugh at the schnauzer cartoons. Have a super Friday and weekend, dear Angela.

Annie said...

I love your water lilies and Daisy always mkes me smile...she really is growing and I bet she's full of fun. Amy makes me laugh...she tells me her two adult dogs take it in turns to amuse Daphne :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

That water lily is stunning! Yes, the pool is a bit small to jump in but I bet you have been tempted at times.
I am impressed with your fruit trees. Our apple trees have a lot of apples but our pear tree is still too young (or hasn't been pollinated). The cherries have been harvested and eaten. I think next your we'll try a peach tree. (We do get cold winters, so I'm not sure that will work).
Your doggies make me smile. And the cartoons are fun. Werner is a boy's name by the way, so it would be a 'him'.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I love your water lilies, and their leaves are giving the fish some shade too.
Your geranium is looking really good and you are certainly going to have a bumper crop of pears. There is something so satisfying about picking fruit from your own trees.
Daisy is cute. Stan reminds me of Tango when Tolly arrived as a baby. he just wanted to be left in peace but Tolly wanted to play!
I do think Tramp has some Schnauzer in him, but maybe not 100%.
Have a good week. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Wow, you d have space and filled it well!
The post box is my fav, I have to admit!
Thank you for the smiles and have a happy day xXx

Crafting With Jack said...

Interesting conjecture,that Tramp might have schnauzer in him. Entirely possible I say. The pond behind (more lake) has a sturgeon, the first I have seen. Absolutely huge! The owner has several Koi in a shed waiting fo go in the lake. I Think he was planning on using a well to fill the new pond, but apparently it has run dry.
Your pond looks quite big, my sister’s large pond has a lot of blanket weed in, when they got back from a two week holiday the waterfall was a curtain of blankerweed!

Daisy is growing fast, I am guessing she has lots of energy. Your pears are looking marvellous - how about I come and help you eat them 🤣. Do the birds help themselves?

I have been really tired today, I crafted this morning, had a couple hours sleep and did some more afterwards. I was experimenting with laying old music paper on top of wet gesso, waiting a short while and then pulling it off. It is a bit hit and miss, but quite happy so far. Not quite sure of my next step whether to add colour or just tea!
Hugs Angela x

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m so late again for WOYWW! I love the resin piece, the pink metallic look of the octopus is fab! Your modus operandi for the thrinchies is very interesting…I would sit with a 3” blank square in front of me, which perhaps is why my ATCS are all so contrived. I will be trying your stamp it big and cut out a section or two before long! The water lilies in your pond are just beautiful aren’t they. We aren’t under any water restrictions here (although of course we’re being as careful as poss), but our little garden is really quite easy to manage from a couple of watering cans. Definitely going to look for more drought tolerant plants in future though!

Crafty Claire said...

I'm in awe of how you juggle all your interests! I suspect there will be a lot of cooking going on in a few weeks when the fruit is ready. Have a lovely week with hopefully a bit of crafting thrown in xx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela
Those pups are just adorable. Stan is so tolerant of Daisy and her energy. I do believe you're right. Tramp was more schnauzer than anything else - if not all.

Go you on the painting. I'd have to be able to draw a shape to paint LOL
Hugs~ Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10