Monday 15 August 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboards:


I showed you these last week here:


This was the first of my Thrinchies which is now mounted on the cover of my new Concertina Book for the AALL and Create Thrinchie Challenge.


From there I made four more, titled 'Wings', 'Circles',


'Patterns' and 'Butterflies'.


Stamping, layering and embossing.


Stamping, fussy cutting, embossing and layering.


Simple stamps work well to create an interesting pattern when stamped several times in different directions.


Stamping to create the background pattern then layering a stamped image decorated with stickles Glitter Glue. Small pieces left over from other projects added too.

I'm late getting started with this Challenge so I'm hoping to get more done this week.

Hope you like them.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous thrinchies, I am in the process of bidding for some All & Create stamps on Ebay. I usually forget about the ending and get pipped at the post! I am doing an inchies challenge - https://mindful-art-studio.ck.page/15f7c74bf7
Actually they are two inches square so twinchies 🤣. I sign up for most things that are free🤣. Sometimes I discover they hold no appeal for me and sometimes I take screenshots and write notes. There have been too many for me to keep up with lately. One I watched recently used Hibiscus flowers (or teabags) to stain paper which is then steamed.
I do typing for the chap over the road, and I brought a stack with me which I have been doing the last few days, ready to print when we get back. Hug Angela x

Valerie-Jael said...

They are all fantastic, beautifully made and stamped, well done! Have a good week, Valerie

Sue said...

Angela these are fabulous! You've chosen some beautiful stamps and colours. Hope you have a fun and crafty week, Sue xx

Anne said...

Angela those are great. love them. Anne x 14

Crafty Claire said...

Wow looks like you have been very busy. I love these cards, very effective indeed xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10