Wednesday 3 August 2022

WOYWW - 687 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I'm back in the cabin as I've been using a new mould which you can see right at the bottom of the table and it's a lilac colour.


This is a brilliant figure and the mould is so detailed.


Made a little fish with some of the left-over resin too.


Just need to get round to painting it next.

So that's me done for today, nice and quick just how we like it.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x 

10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Angela. Your new mould is fabulous, I look forward to seeing it painted. I watched a little of Kay Halliwell’s video on resin. I wondered afterwards how the container got washed. She used left over resin to add another layer on a geode. It looked quite fascinating. Her resin was clear so I guess slightly different to the resin you used. I absolutely refuse to buy any - at the momen!🤣

It is very windy here with an overcast sky. We move off tomorrow to a site two hours away, only an hour from home. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Angela, your deep sea diver is great. I love your little fish as well. Looking forward to seeing it painted.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Angela that is indeed a stunningly detailed mould. I can't wait to see what it looks like once painted. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

Helen said...

What an amazingly detailed mould, I love it! I look forward to seeing it painted soon! Have a great week and happy WOYWW. Thanks for visiting. Helen #2

BJ said...

WOW super duper mould, so shiny in the resin too. Can't wait to see what you do with it. BJ#5

Twiglet said...

I love the new mould - especially the tentacles wrapping around it! xx Jo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I can hardly wait to see the progress as you paint those molds, Angela...chomping at the bit here! Your resin pieces are always outstanding, and these molds look fascinating already.

My name is Cindy said...

Goodness that's different! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx

Lindart said...

I love your new mould! Very Steampunkish! I look forward to seeing it all painted! Have a wonderful week! Inky, Mittsy & Lindart #17

Mary Anne said...

I am so late I have seen such a lovely lot of stuff here. I'll try to stick to this post LOL! Love that guy - what a fab mould. I hope I will see some progress on him ... gosh, tomorrow! How sad am I? OK, You know me, I can't NOT mention your Masterboard and the card way up at the top....love it!
Late, but determined to DO BETTER this week!
Happy Tuesday! :D
Mary Anne (3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10