Monday 5 September 2022

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


And yes they are the same ones that were cut into Thrinchies for the AALL and Create challenge, left simple so you can add the detail later.


No.10 Hexagon 
Added the little rabbits to the top of one of the Hexagons, it just looked like the perfect place for them!
The stamps used here are 208, 756, 206.
The Hexagons were stamped onto some left-over card that I had coloured for an earlier project.
'Waste Not Want Not' as they say!
 
 

No.11 Sewing  
Stamp sets 403 and 396.

The only colour added to this was on the Mannequin though there is a very pale colour on the Masterboard background.
The scissors were added before the Thrinchie was glued down and the Mannequin over the top.
 


I'ts not easy to see but the square top left is the starting point of this piece. I've also stamped several images from the same set on plain white card ready to fussy cut. 
You may wonder how the coloured scissors were done. I had used the stamp upside down by mistake so had a play around with the technique which I really like. I was surprised how well it stamped on the back. Maybe for another project, we'll see.



And here they are mounted into the mini journal book.
I would love to hear your comments.
 
As there are so many of these I've decided to put them on the Pages at the top of the blog under Challenges so they are easy to find for you and me!

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xXx

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Angela, I really like the soft colours and those bunnies are so cute! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

The thrinchies are lovely. You have a very distinctive style which really ties all your projects together xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10