Friday 16 September 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to.
This post was planned for last week but due to the death of our beloved queen I suspended it.
 

I hope that I don't bore you but here are a few more photos from the Steampunk Festival that took place over the Bank Holiday at the Lincoln Asylum.

 
These were a group of German visitors having fun.


More stalls where you can buy all those things you never knew you needed unless of course you are a Steampunk follower.

 
Pretty lady, nice dress. 
She is stood at the front of the cathedral.

 
It's great to see how much effort people put into the costumes.

 
So many happy faces too.

 
If that's what dressing up does for you maybe we should all do it!

 
They must spend the rest of the year preparing for these. 

 
And what about a ride round the Cathedral.
Such a sweet horse too.

 
And if you get a bit tired you can always stop off for a pint. Maybe that's why they look so happy!


I think that is enough for today but there will be a few more next week.
 
So I've found a few funny Schnauzer advertisements that I thought you might like.

 
I had to include this one as it reminded me that Maisie did exactly this when she was a puppy.
 
 
There is always plenty of this goping on as they are scruffs too!
 
 
And when you've finished washing their stuff you need to wash them!
 
Hope that made you smile a little.
 
  
My own little Schnauzer is growing fast.
 

And Stan is here to try and keep things in order though he can be just as naughty when he's in the mood. 
As you can see on the right we have dog toys everywhere though she actually prefers the apples that have fallen from the trees outside to play with.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

You could never bore me with those gorgeous outfits...keep them coming please.
I can't wait to meet you and your gorgeous fur babies...not long now :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Your steampunk photos are never boring. I love to see all the costumes and how happy folk are to be photographed in them.
The little schnauzer posters are fun. I wonder how Daisy feels to be likened to a toilet roll! She is certainly growing fast and has slotted in to your family so well.
Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, the Queen is still on TV here, too. She touched many a heart...

I love Steampunk! I have some beer-cans with the motto, bought them for the looks - they taste awful!!!
But they look so good!

As these people - cheers!

Schnauzer here is also a beard... funny names!
Thank you for the smiles!

Lisca said...

You know I love the photos of the steam punkfestival. Those costumes are amazing. As you say, it must take them all year to put them together, unless there are more festivals like that.
You doggies are so gorgeous. I loved seeing the Schnauzer adverts.
Have a lovely weekend and keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Can't have too much steampunk I don't think! Lovely costumes, must be fun to take part in. xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Maisie looks beautiful. Growing fast as puppies do. Love the schnauzer pictures, particularly ”going through life one load at a time”.
Love the steampunk pictures x. Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10