Monday 26 September 2022

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some more Thrinchies as part of the Tracy Evans challenge made with this Masterboard as the background:

We are nearing the end of the challenge so I am hoping to move on a bit before it finishes but we'll see.
 
 No. 16 Bloom                No.17  Love                   
Beautiful stamp images, the flower is so beautiful and the mice are so cute.
 
Here are a couple of larger photographs which I hope will show them better.
 
 
 No. 16 Bloom 
This would look lovely on the front of a card too.

    No.17  Love  

All done with Tracy Evans stamps again.
 
I have statrted putting them all together on the Challenges page at the top of the blog if you want to see rvrything so far and you can see them here:

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xXx

3 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the new thrinchies. Those mice sure are cute x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely thrinchies, with the gorgeous bloom and the cute-as-a-button mice. So fun!

Crafty Claire said...

Love the thrinchies and the little mice are very cute indeed. Great for an anniversary or Valentine card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10