Wednesday 7 September 2022

WOYWW - 692 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!

 
I did have a tidy up earlier in the week

and it looked like this all ready for the next project but you can't expect it stay like that for long!
 
So here I am today, still working on the Tracy Evans Challenge.
 I'm not sure I'll get it finished in time but not bothered I will complete it I'm sure.


I've made an accordion mini book to mount them on and just in case you want to see the Thrinchies I've put them on a new page at the top of the blog and you can find them in Challenges.


Lots of Tracy stamps here waiting to be used.


This is one of the reasons I've been a bit distracted. I'm working on this MDF piece from Hobbilicious here in the cabin.


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

13 comments:

Neet said...

Bert you are like me and have loads of Tracy stamps. I know I had no problem in finding something to fit in with each theme for the Thrinchies. I will pop back and look through your collection which I am sure you will finish in time.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela 🤗 I do enjoy seeing your desk 💕 Looooving the look of your accordion book 💛😍🥰💛😍 looking forward to seeing what your up tooo with the MDF. Have a beeeautiful week with love and hugs Tracy #9 xxxx

Helen said...

I'd be concentrating on the mdf project too . That's gorgeous! Have a great week Helen #1

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Sngela, your thrinchies are pretty. Glad you’re enjoying your stamping
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. Hmmm... I think I can well understand the distraction... I like that violin - will look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Crafting With Jack said...

I was going to ask you what the mdf project was, but Margaret says it is a violin and now I have had another look, I can see it is. 🥱🥱. I can’t stop yawning, I normally do my comments in the morning, but we have been to-ing and fro-ing all day it seems. My husband is in one of those “Let’s get everything done that needs doing” moods and has been since we got back! Just got to get some aquatic soil to repot some plants. We off to see the in laws on Saturday so I really hope I can get some crafting done tomorrow.. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Sarah Brennan said...

I am still loving the Thrinchies on FB Angela and the accordian book is a great idea. That violin MDF project looks really exciting - have fun! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Unknown said...

I like your accordion book. Great way to keep track of your Thrinchies! It took me a bit to figure out your MDF was a violin but reading the previous comments confirmed it. Looking forward to what you do with it!
Have a great week!
Carol N #17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I popped over to have a peek at your thrinchies, they are fabulous - I love the blue tits best, they’re fab! The new project from Hobbilicious looks fun, you’ll have to keep us posted as to its progress!!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

What an amazing violin stamp!
Love the little book...
Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My sincere condolences on the passing of your beloved Queen.

Crafty Claire said...

Some very interesting looking projects there in the pipeline. Have a lovely craft week xx

BJ said...

Oh that violin piece is simply gorgeous. Sofas, chair & footstool finally came, so much better for our ageing backs. Very sad about our Queen passing though, what a time. BJ#5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10