Monday 12 September 2022

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Still using these lovely designs as backgrounds for the Thrinchies.

 
This little Accordion book is definitely filling up.

 
No. 12 Botanicals
 


No. 13 Woodlands

On both of these I've stamped on the white page before adding the actual Thrinchie which I finished with some coloured Stickles Glue.
All the stamps here are by Tracy Evans.

Sorry the light's not too good today, had trouble finding somewhere to photograph them but hope to get this better soon.

I would love to hear your comments and hope you like them. Lots more to follow yet.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xXx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your thrinchies, and it is a good idea to use the same masterboard for the background. hope you will show your album when it is finished! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Angela, I especially like the acorn one. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely thrinchies, especially the acorns, perfect for this month. You really need to consider what each element adds when working in such a small space...think you've nailed it :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10