Friday 6 January 2023

Friday Fun day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

 
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

We've been to mum's as usual to take her shopping and do the housework. Some members of the family popped round to see her which was nice and made her very happy.

We've been walking in the park with Daisy and little Alfie in the push chair as he is yet to have his injections. 

He seems to quite enjoy it and Daisy is loving having him around. Although he's younger than Daisy he's quite big and able to keep up with her most of the time when they play in the garden.


Sorry he looks a bit like the Prisoner of Zenda here Hee! Hee!

His first night with us saw hubby sleeping on the Sofa as he wouldn't settle but the second night he cried at about 12.30pm and went out but then didn't wake up again until 7.30am which was brilliant. 

We were invited to a birthday party with lots of friends which was a lovely change after everything that had happened recently.

They are a lovely family, we seem to have become the adoptive relatives.

That's me on the right next to the men. Sorry if I don't have much of a smile but I was still finding it difficult to get over losing Stan but it was a lovely evening.

I met up with the girls too later in the week (Hee! Hee! ladies, women call them what you like). I used to work with them so I've had plenty of distractions.

 It's been a mixture of happiness and sadness the last two weeks but here are some smiles to kick off the new year.

Obviously they are going to be dog funnies!
Little Alfie can't manage this yet. I'll let you know when he can manage to cock his leg Hee! Hee!

This next one is a bit late but I couldn't resist it.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Little Alfie is soooo gorgeous and I'm sure he will settle in soon...they seem to know when they are onto a good thing. Your funnies really had me chuckling.
Hugs,
Annie x

R's Rue said...

What a cutie.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, such a very cute "prisoner"!
And a party, yippeeee.
Must be fun to meet up with female colleagues. I again am the only female (but I don´t care (much)).

Oh. We had a dog. She ate poo.
To a great weekend xXx!

Valerie-Jael said...

Little Alfie is so cute! Love the doggy funnies, too! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m so late for WOYWW Angela, I’ve read everything. I’m so sorry about Stan, oh my word such a big hole in your life. Good memories etc are always a great help, but also be comforted by the lovely life he had with you, a happy dog’s life! Bless little Alfie, isn’t he cute behind the bars! I am a user of ‘girls’ as the collective pronoun for a few women that I know, can’t help myself, just can’t think of myself as a lady!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love the funnies, as always, Angela. Little wonder you weren't wreathed in smiles with all that's happened in the last couple of weeks. May Alfie bring you a ton of happiness once she's freed from her Prisoner of Zenda cage. :D

Crafty Claire said...

Alfie looks gorgeous and full of personality. I hope watching Alfie and Daisy's antics will be a lovely distraction, and I'm sure that Stan and Maisie will be checking in to see how you are doing and how the pups are shaping up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10