Wednesday 4 January 2023

WOYWW - 709 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

 

So here is my desk for today!

 

If you were here last week you will know there is very little change.
The new die is still sitting there and the cut out pieces too as my time has been taken up by other things.

It's been a difficult couple of weeks since losing our dog Stan but he went very peacefully. 
Everyone was a little shocked that knew him from our walks in the park as although he was an old dog he always looked really fit and never went grey.

I know that some of you already know this happened. He was an important part of our family and will be greatly missed but we have very happy memories of his time with us.


But no worries everything will be back to normal soon and the desk will be busy again.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to but might be a bit late as I'm taking the new puppy to the vet's first.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Hello Angela
I’m so sorry to hear about Stan, I know that feeling only to well of losing a beloved family pet.
We have been comforting friends this week after their beautiful Ruby went. We chatted about all the lovely memories we had of her and shed a few tears as well.
Hope 2023 is kind to you
Lynn xx

Marit said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, I know how difficult and sad it is to loose a pet... Cherish the memories and I hope 2023 will bring you joy. Hug from Holland, Marit #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I was sad to hear about Stan, it’s awful when a long term pet passes - we still miss Ron our cat terribly. Sending you big hugs. And sidling into 2023 sideways is the way to go for us all, I don’t want to tempt anything!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

So sorry to hear about Stan - always difficult when you lose part of the family...
Hope 2023 is a good year for you. Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

Caro said...

So sorry to hear about Stan, pets are such a precious part of our families aren't they. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Love & God Bless, Caro xx (#15)

Annie said...

I bet Daisy will miss her friend...maybe you will get her a friend? Hope all went well at the vets.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

My name is Cindy said...

Aw sorry to hear about Stan, always a difficult time for the family. But you do have lots of great memories. Sure things will be back to normal soon. Happy New Year, have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

Sarah Brennan said...

So sorry to hear about you losing Stan Anglea. Always a shock at whatever age they are. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Neet said...

Take each day as it comes - I know it is easy to say but time is a great healer. We've already discussed your lovely Stan haven't we and both know what grieving for a furry baby is like.
I think the only reason we stayed up at NYE was for the fireworks at both sides of our home. If we had gone to bed we would have missed the ones over the city so we kept fit by dashing about to view them all.
Take care, and store the good memories
Hug, Neet xx 3

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm sure you will always remeber your lovely Stan! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

So sorry to hear about Stan, but I am glad you have so many happy memories. Take care, Helen #2

Crafting With Jack said...

I am so sorry to hear about Stan, you will feel a huge hole in your life and I am glad you have Daisy to comfort you. Sending love and hugs. Angela x #19

BJ said...

Sorry to hear about Stan, happy memories though. Hugs BJ#14

R's Rue said...

I’m so sorry. Hugs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier.
Such sad news, if will take some time to come to terms with your loss.
Take care and (((hugs))) for you and Daisy
Christine # 16

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am so sorry to hear about Stan, Angela - he's been a major part of your life for a long time, and losing a pet is like losing a family member. ❤💖💙

Mary Anne said...

SO LATE, but happy to see all the masterboard goodies in the top post. 100% my favourite topic and the cards lovely.Sometimes it pays to be late :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR and (late) HAPPY WOYWW! May it be a great one for us all.
Mary Anne (13)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10