Wednesday 18 January 2023

WOYWW - 711 - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

 
Although there isn't a lot going on here again this week I do have a new set of dies and stamps with papers too. These are by Marlene for Studio Light. 
 
Now I said I wouldn't buy anything else this year but this doesn't count right! because it was ordered before Christmas just had to wait for it's arrival. Oh and it is my birthday soon!
 
This die is also by Studio Light.
The tag book I'm making is hidden under the clutter somewhere.

 
A close-up gives you a bit more idea of what's in the pack.


I'm looking forward to playing with these if my little furry friends will behave themselves for a while.
 
 
Daisy (left) and Alfie (right and ready for a hair cut).

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I will be round to see everyone soon but have to visit my mother as they've had to take her into hospital but don't worry I'll be round soon.

Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh that delivery is awesome, love those dies. Of course those 2 little ones will have a fun day, ribbons and all. Enjoy a great weekend. Happy WOYWW

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fun shot of the pups! Hope the haircut doesn’t freak them out! Great new stash too, hope you have fun playing!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Mary Anne said...

Those tag does look super useful =- what a haul! And yes, of course, stuff bought before the end of the year does NOT count as a spend in the new year. Quite right. :) Oh, your pups look like they are a bit of a handful! Hope they let you craft...
HAPPY WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Crafting With Jack said...

I do hope your mother is getting better. My MIL gets a little better each day and has now progressed to making her own cup of tea! Unfortunately she seems to have forgotten how to answer the telephone ! Those puppies must keep you busy! Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Helen said...

What a great pack of goodies ! I Hope your mum is better soon Helen #1

Christine said...

Definitely don't count for this year's spends, sometimes postal strikes have a good side!!
Hope it is nothing serious for your Mother and she is soon home again.
Take care and have a good week
Christine #18

Annie said...

I really hope all is going well with your mum and those gorgeous little fur babies do allow you some crafty time.
Hugs,
Annie x # 5

Neet said...

Enjoy your play with Daisy and Alfie, two great names and two lovely little furry babes.
Are all those dies part of one set? I mean do they make up one finished product - like a book for example? Intriguing. I got a die from 'abroad' recently and I haven't a clue what it is gong to make. It is slightly different to the one I sent for but no amount of telling them has resulted in a reply. Ah well, better cut it and see.
Hugs, Neet 3 (Have a good week)

My name is Cindy said...

So much crafting to get to - will you ever get the time? Lol that's quite a stash there, and a birthday coming up. I really must stop buying but vouchers for my dec birthday and christmas need to be spent (think I've done quite well leaving it this long). Thanks for your earlier visit - hope to get a lot more Crimbo cards done yet but other stuff keeps getting in the way - so many birthdays this time of year. Last year the Christmas stuff was out so long it was never put away but I'm determined to swap my cupboards round again and put it away at the end of February. Fed up of finding snowflakes on my socks. Happy WOYWW. love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Sarah Brennan said...

Definitely doesn't count if ordered before Christmas Angela lol. I do like some of the Studiolight dies I have a few grunge/ Lou withers collections / journal sets. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

BJ said...

Oh you are funny. Still got my eye on the tag book dies and fortunately the other photo wouldn't enlarge so I'm saved - LOL Hugs BJ#17

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, that is such a happy picture of Daisy and Alfie. I hope you found your mum comfortable when you visited, and I hope it isn’t too worrying for you, really. As for the delivery, it looks fab, and no of course it doesn’t count! Fab yes, but actually, for me a little scary, I shall look forward to you proving me wrong as usual! I also think if it’s nearly your birthday then at least one order this year won’t hurt!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Definitely doesn't count if ordered in a previous year, Ang - I'm all over THAT sentiment. 😂

Crafty Claire said...

Sorry to hear about your mum, hope all is well soon. I can't imagine not buying craft stash for a year!!! I could maybe go cold turkey for a month...nah who am I kidding. Good luck with the challenge xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Looks like a lovely set of items from Art by Marlene and Studio Light! Enjoy!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #8

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10