Friday 13 January 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It looks as though spring is on it's way this week but not sure it will last. Very windy last night.

Alfie the prisoner!

Most of my time at home has been taken up by these two but I really don't mind as they are both so sweet but just a bit crazy!

When you have puppies in the house your home is not your own.

There have been a few bright days when we've managed to get in the garden together.

Alfie is starting to find his way around.

And it's nice to share a drink together.


Now we're back indoors and waiting for her to serve dinner. Gosh it's a dog's life you know!

Rather familiar Schnauzer funny.



And this was Alfie on Thursday.
 
 
And the results.
 

 Smart little Schnauzer Alfie x

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
Pleased excuse me if I'm a bit late getting round as my mum had to go into hospital Thursdsay and not sure where I will be but will get round to you all asap.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I am sorry to hear Mum is in hospital. I hope she is improving quickly.
I sem to have missed your post last week. Sorry I didn't visit. I was of course, busy last week and I am always in a bit of a dither when there are workmen in the house, but I still thought I had got around to everyone.
I just love your new baby and I am sure Daisy likes having a playmate. Fun and games at home I am sure.
Lovely to see the snowdrops in flower too. Kate x

Crafting With Jack said...

Sorry to hear your mother is in hospital. We had several weeks of muddy paws - much easier to deal with at home x

Lisca said...

Oh snowdrops! A bit early but then it has been such strange weather (so people tell me).
I love seeing your doggies. Daisy sure looks smart after being groomed. Well, they both look very smart actually.
I'm sorry to hear your mum is in hospital. I hope it's nothing serious. What a worry though. Keep us updated.
Have a lovely weekend, (or try to anyway)
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Gorgeous photos of your fur babies....Alfie looks so smart after his first trim.
Sorry to hear about your mum....hope all is well very soon.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

All the best for your mum, Angela. The fur baby is growing up, little puppies and kitties are a lot of work, but fun! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Angela, I am so sorry to read your mother is in the hospital. I certainly hope it's nothing too serious.

Alfie seems to be settling in and starting to enjoy his new home. Cute haircut, too. So glad Daisy is not jealous.

I've never seen a snowdrop except in photos, so I had no idea what was in the grass until I read the comments.

I hope by now you have good news about your mother. Have a stress free weekend, dear and a great new week with your two very young fur babies.

Lynnecrafts said...

Sorry your Mum's in hospital - I hope she feels better soon.
Your puppies look very cute.
How wonderful to have snowdrops already!
I'm catching up a bit late this week.
Take care
hugs
Lynnecrafts 16

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Sending some healing energy for your mom - so glad you have a new pup to help keep you entertained as you go through all of the angst in your life. 💖

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10