Monday 23 January 2023

Review of 2022

 

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some of my favourite cards from last year.

These were a few we made at the Craft Club and we were working on quite a few fold cards last year which have been really interesting to make so you may well see more of these this year too.


Loving these papers.
 
Concertina Pocket Card.
Papers by Stamperia.
 
I have been using a few patterned papers that have been hanging around for far too long.
 


Hope you like this one it was great fun to make and it's called a Twisted Slimline Fold.

Papers by Prima.


Love this one too!

 
We called this a Tripple Floating Diamond Fold card.



This one may look thick but it still folds flat and fits into a 6" x 6" envelope.
 

These papers were by The Creative Craft Accademy.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Angela these are wonderful! You've used some really nice papers and some very interesting folds. My favourite is the Stamperia Concertina Pocket Card - it's my favourite papers with my favourite fold so definitely a win win! Take care and have a very happy week - we are in Tenerife in search of some sunshine! Sue xx

R's Rue said...

I loved the recap.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

love where that page is going- and the tag book looks promising too! Robyn 3

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving these cards, Angela - the intricacy of the folded ones are really outstanding, so I'm hoping that you'll learn and teach some more of these this year! xo

Crafty Claire said...

Very impressive fold cards. Great for special birthdays. Nice to have another look at them xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10