Monday 9 January 2023

Review of Masterboards from 2022

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

 As my birthday is in January maybe that's why I like to look back at last year's projects while thinking about where to go in the New Year.

January is named after Janus the God of Gates and Doors who has two faces so he can look both forward and backwards. I guess I must take after him.

So I'm here again to show you some cards and Masterboards made last year. 

Hope you like them.

 
 
This feels to me like a very clean Masterboard with few colours.

 
AALL and Create stamps and stencils.

 The following project can be found here if you would like to see how I Made it.

 

One of my favourite techniques last year was Retiform it's so much fun to do and encourages you to get those stamps out.

 

I so love an accordion book too.

 

 You hardly need much more detail with a retiform design.


This one was done on A3 card.
There is so much you can do with a Masterboard.
 

 
I cannot resist stamping round the back of a card.
 

 
Lavinia Stamps to make an Easter Retiform Masterboard and cards.

 
I had lots of fun making these.


But we can't forget the Birthday cards too.

 
AALL and Create stamps, dies and stencils.

 
Simple embellishments for the card blank and then add the Masterboard piece.

 

 
And if you have any small pieces left over just cut them up and position on the card layering them with some matching card.

I'm sure there will be more Retiform this year but I'm thinking maybe more colour and brighter, vibrant as these are very delicate and subtle so we'll see.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Have a beautiful day friend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

Running late for WOYWW (and so sorry to hear about Stan). Loving your masterboards and particularly love the Christmas stamps (the spindly tree and the snowman in the jar) and wondered who made them?
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Sue said...

Wow what a treat of a post! There are so many lovely cards here Angela - not that I have a favourite, but I do like your Easter retiform one.
Alfie looks adorable, I'm sure Daisy will soon have him licked into shape lol. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These Masterboard cards are as delightful the second time around - thanks for showing them to us again!

Crafty Claire said...

Queen of the magnificent masterboard :-) I keep telling myself I should do more masterboards but somehow it doesn't happen...maybe this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10