Friday 20 January 2023

Friday Fun Day

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been a mixed up couple of weeks but these two have been a good distraction.


They seem to be taking it in turn to keep an eye on me making their dinner!


 

As things have been all over the place this week we haven't really been anywhere much so I'm going to finish with some great Schnauzer funnies. Hope you like them.

Hope I've got more interesting things for next week.


 

Sounds about right!

 
I love both of these.


Too true!

Wishing you a good weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

We all have weeks like that Angela, but at least you have Daisy and Alfie to keep you smiling. They are such a sweet pair. Kate x

Lisca said...

I realise you've had a difficult and busy week. keep your pecker up and look for the silver lining. You lovely dogs will keep you entertained no doubt.
Are you going skiing this winter? Something to look forward to?
Have a great weekend (try),
hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Hoping your two little fur babies keep you smiling during this difficult time. I love their photos and the funnies are so perfect.
Hugs,
Annie x
ps you know where I am if you need to share xxxx

Iris Flavia said...

Lucky you having those two :-)
To smiles and a happy weekend!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Actually, you had a moe interesting week than I had,. Yours had two sweet wee one to care for. And of coourse, Daisy and Alfie are so photogenic. I think your funnies are heartfelt.

I hope your life gets back to "normal" soon. Have a super weekend, dear Angela. BTW, I took the time to find your Thrinchie book. It was UNBELIEVABLE!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I hope your week is a more uplifting one this coming week, Angela, since you make mine so delightful. Love the funnies, and salute your we little fellows! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10