Monday 16 January 2023

Mixed Media Review 2022

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I'm here again today to show you some mixed media made last year.
I think this year is going to be lots of resin fun as I'm really getting into this now just waiting for the weather to warm up so I can get back in the cabin.
 
These are ring holders but also make good paper weights too or just look nice. 
I had fun seeing what I could put inside the resin including flowers, glitter, mica, beads...what fun!
 

This next one was one of my favourites from last year.


It's amzing the difference light can make.
This one has glitter, mica, shells, pearls and tiny plastic jellyfish.


I loved it as it was but with the light it just jumps into life. This little wooden base is brilliant as it rotates too.
 

 
This is a brilliant mould with so much detail.


 
Easy to release the resin too.


I applied metalic paint to it but not sure it's finished yet but what do you think. I think the tentacles need to be darker.
 
Loving this box and so much fun to make. This is a wooden box and resin embellishments.

 
Of course I can't leave you without some stamping.
If you like this next project you can find the details here: 
This was a project from the Creative Craft Academy.

 
I joined in with Tracy Evans for her Thrinchies and although I was a bit late starting I finished it all in the end.
 
 
And here it is.....

 
 
 
If you would like to see more of Thrinchies you can find them here.
I could go on but don't want to over do it so I'll be back soon with more for you.
For now wishing you a very happy and creative week.
 
Hugs
Angela xXx

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Goodness me you have me in total awe at all these gorgeous makes. Just loving those ring bases. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

What fabulous makes Angela, your thrinchie book looks amazing! Take care and have a crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your resin play is so inspiring, Angela, and if I weren't determined to hold off on purchasing new supplies until I purge what I have, I'd be all over that! Thanks, as always, for the eye candy! xo

Crafty Claire said...

What an awesome year of mixed media projects. I love the little box and the resin paper weights. I look forward to seeing what this year brings xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10