Friday 17 July 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Fun in the park. 



More tree felling. 
This was Tuesday and they had cut back some branches.

and this was Wednesday and the men had arrived.


I can't say how much they had cut down as I went walking on Thursday.


This is Aubourn near Lincoln. Nice church.
There are some lovely villages around this area.



Pretty thistles.


And a lovely house set back from the road, I could live there.


Sheep obviously! I like them because they have black faces, not so keen on the ones with white faces.
They never moved so we didn't seem to bother them.


The hole in the ceiling is now bigger and nearly ready to be re plastered.


Bet you can guess what this is ?
This is what I spent my time doing last Sunday.
The dogs went for their annual check up on Wednesday and Maisie has to go back next week to have a lump checked out, don't think she will be very impressed with that!
Can't leave you without some dog funnies.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for 
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Have a great weekend.
Angela x

10 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos. You have beautiful sights to see during your walks. I love the old church and cemetery. The funnies are always enjoyable (and true). I hope things are going okay for you with the covid-19 situation. So far so good for me and my loved ones.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a beautiful area to live in, Angela - it appears so quintessentially British. And, of course, I love the dog cartoons...reminds me of dogs I've known and loved.

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the dog funnies Angela and I love that thatched roof house x. I am always going to love thistles and those are so pretty. I hope Maisie will be OK?....x

Karen said...

Beautiful home & church and the sheep are so sweet ~ Loved the funnies, especially after dog watching my grand dog all week :)

Annie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late making my visits this week....and no I haven't been making more face masks today....that's cos I've made 4 Memory bears :-) The world has gone crazy in many ways cos I think I still have 11 Memory bears to make yet!!!
I'd say teasles rather than thistles?...and I love them cos I always want to make little hedgehogs out of them. The quiz?...is it a bird's nest? I really hope Maisie gets on OK at the vets....do let us know.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I'm with Annie one the bucket. I think it is most probably a birds nest you have removed from somewhere.
Love the thistles and all the other things you saw on your walk. What a pretty route to take. The men certainly went to town on the trees. My son used to be a tree surgeon and it nearly gave me a heart attack every time he went up a big tree like that with a heavy chain saw in his hands!
Kate x

mamapez5 said...

I forgot to say, I hope Maisie is OK. Kim has a lump under his chest but the vet thinks it is free-moving and probably fat, so nothing to worry about unless it suddenly gets bigger! I hope it's the same for Maisie. kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm so late visiting, Angela. It's been a bad day here. I was SO enamored by the home and church. I swear, it reminded me of the places they show on Midsomer Murders. I hope you have seen that show. It's very popular in England.

I hope Maisie is OK. I'm hoping for the best. I think I know what's in the bucket. Dog hair remains, probably. Hope you have a great weekend, because Friday is now just a memory.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely countryside pictures… I could do with trip away! Loved the self help book shelves in the dog library! Enjoy your weekend Angela!

Crafty Claire said...

Some lovely smiles there. The thistle photo is crying out to be painted! Fingers crossed that Maisie's check up goes well xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10