Friday 10 July 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Happy days in the garden.
Always a great time of the year when the fish are active and the pond is full of life.


A nice surprise arrived on the doorstep.



 Full of goodies from decoart.


How much fun I am going to have with these.


They are a prize that I won on-line.


It's a great collection.


I have to say they are very generous.


I know that some of you liked my little MG pebble
and this is where the idea came from.


Meet the real Mustard.

 This is her 40th year with us.
She is beautiful to drive but there is no power steering so I have good muscle tone in my arms Lol!
It could have been changed but we've tried to keep her as close as possible to the original spec.


Of course I can't leave you without a little walk round the garden.
The wisteria is flowering again.


The Hydrangea are looking good.


And the beautiful roses.


  I like these but  not sure what they are called.


Apples doing well.




Looks like we will have pears this year now I've netted them.


 Found a few damsons too.



In the park the cygnets are getting bigger everyday though rather ugly at this stage.



Look closely, what does this remind you off?
I'll tell you what I think next week.



 So that's how they do it!

Back again soon.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

7 comments:

Helen said...

great pics Angela! Hope you're going to get time to play with the new goodies this weekend

Annie said...

Congrats on winning the new stash...hope you get time to play with it all. It's been too cold and wet to got out into the garden this week but for a brief half hour we did see blue sky this morning....clouded over again now though :-(
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Congratulations at winning all those lovely goodies! You are going to have fun!
Mustard is looking great for her age. Do you drive her every day? Or have you got another car too? I know all about not having power steering. I used to have a car without. When I first came to live in Bristol and didn't know the way so well (No satnavs in those days) I had to make many a three point turns (and sometimes a 5 point turn if you get my meaning) Muscles galore!
Your garden is looking glorious! I love wisterias. The rose is gorgeous.
The cygnets are growing up and will soon be white and beautiful (oh dear, I don't suppose I'm allowed to say that!)
That root in the pond reminds me of a huge octopus.
The funnies made me chuckle. Especially the emotional manipulation lesson.
Have a good week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

Love your pebble mg and the real McCoy. Showed the Doc and he was well impressed. Hugs Mrs A.

Words and Pictures said...

Your garden is looking wonderful, and I'm impressed with the netting success. We have apples, pears, figs and plums coming (and blackberries from the insane brambles taking over by the garage!), but no netting, so I don't think we're going to beat the birds/bees/wasps to most of them!

What a fabulous prize package from DecoArt - lots of fun ahead - and wonderful to see a picture of the full size Mustard.
Alison x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are SO lucky. I'd give anything to get some of those great Deco Art paints and other goodies like glaze and texture paste. I'd say they really ARE generous.

Mustard looks wonderful. I remember the first time you showed her. She's a real beauty and definitely a classic you can be proud of.

Your garden is looking beautiful and your fruit is going to produce well. I have blackberries, but I suspect the birds will get them before they ripen enough for me to pick even a handful.

Hope you have a super Friday and a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

mamapez5 said...

You are going to have a great fruit harvest this autumn. How nice!
Your mauve flower is Spiriea japonica. I used to grow it in UK. It is very pretty and a bit unusual. It is lovely to see everyone's gardens, as most of our flowers have finished now and everything is looking a bit brown and dry. I do get the odd late rose, and occasional hibiscus but that about it.
That was a great prize to win. Lots of playtime with those I'm sure.
And the car pebble is so cute. I have seen some lovely ones. I wouldn't have a clue. I'm a crafter not an artist though I would love to be able to paint as well.
I could relate to all your dog cartoons today, so thanks for the smiles.
Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10