Monday 20 July 2020

Masterboard Monday - Left-Overs.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Left-Over Masterboard:



You may remember this from last week.


There are always bits left-over and I never like to waste them so here's how I used this piece.


Gorgeous stamps.


And off you go.



And when it's all put together I got this!


The inside looks like this.


And because I enjoyed using these stamps so much I made this quick CAS card too.




Hope you like those.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Amazing what you can do with the leftovers Angela...What fabulous designs on both cards and those stamps are great and so useful for framing. When you used the Big and Juicy pads Angela last week are you smooshing the whole colours onto the mat then spraying them? The reason I ask is... after seeing yours I got out mine and then I was stuck!!! x. Thanks Angela x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous cards - I love it that you seem to use every last bit of everything you create...and so beautifully too. Inspiration plus, Angela!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful background Angela, stencils have really come into their own over the past couple of years. Lovely combination of colour, those circles frame those fabulous teasels perfectly. Super stamp sets, I said NO MORE stamps but... it's a hard habit to break. Really lovely cards Angela.
Hope you are keeping well? Been a busy week or so & Mom's not been well so I'm here for a catch up.. Hugs Tracey xx

Crafty Claire said...

Great cards, sometimes CAS is all that is needed. I love the insides xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10