Friday 24 July 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.




Just had to show you this one!
Stan jumped up onto the sofa just has hubby was logging in to his lap top and the daft dog managed to press several keys but it was the wrong password. 
He will have to try again another time......actually I'm sure he will Lol!


In the park the cygnets are getting even bigger.


They were not hanging about for their photos today.


So off they went.


Maisie had a sniff round while I took the photos.
You'll be pleased to know that she had her tests and they are just fatty lumps. The vet showed us what he got out from them and there is nothing to worry about there.
Not that she'll be very happy because the result came back okay I've booked them both in for teeth cleaning......I need to take out a mortgage to pay for it! but they are worth it.


A few garden pics.



Making the cabin look more homely with some plants and seating.


I also have a new water butt too which by the way is full already Lol!


The apples are getting bigger.




And the pears too.


Bonsai looking good.


The wind chime sounds lovely when you're up there as it has a very delicate tone.


The daisies are showing their faces too.


And naturally you will want to see a few doggie funnies before you go.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

12 comments:

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos. I love the cabin, the bonsai and the daisies. I would like a crafty cabin one day. Nice to escape outside and away from the housework etc. Ali x. #28

mamapez5 said...

I used to turn my keyboard off ever time I left my craft room, because Arwin would walk along the keys and change everything.I miss her company down here though.
You cabin looks great. that is a nice place to stop and sit for a coffee break.
the fruit is all doing well. you will have a good harvest soon, and I love the daisies.
Take care, Kate x

Annie said...

I'm so pleased to hear Maisie's results. Our vet told us Milly should have her teeth brushed....what he forgot to do is to tell Milly who's having none of it!! We have bought her a new toy that's supposed to do it for her so fingers crossed otherwise she will need to have hers done at some point too.
Your fruit looks good enough to eat....Oh yes you will at some point :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Mrs A. said...

What a difference a few months make. Your cabinlooks very enticing. The summer house is becoming a daily fixture.I found a bottle of whisky in there with a tumbler yesterday.must have words with the gardener!! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Your garden's looking beautiful Angela, and I'm so glad that Maisie is in the clear. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

The cabin is looking fabulous Angela and I am so glad Maisie is OK x. I had a lovely smile at Stan and thank you for sharing the garden photos...the pears and bonsai's are looking great x. Thank you for the funnies at the end too x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad to read Maisie has nothing to worry about. That is good news, indeed. I've had both boys teeth cleaned yearly, but this year, with COVID, there's no way they are going to the vet anytime soon. I know they will be ok for at least another year before their teeth start to truly need cleaning. My vet tells me I'm overly cautious. I don't want them to lose any teeth, though. Yes, you DO need a second mortgage for the cleaning (grin).

I absolutely LOVE what you have done with the seating in front of your craft cabin. It is a warm and inviting setting indeed.

Ah, those pears are going to be wonderful soon, too. Have a super rest of the weekend, too, dear. Your funnies are clever and true, too.

Lisca said...

I'm so glad Maisie is OK, that must be such a relief.
Your cabin looks wonderful! I bet you are so pleased.
Your apples are looking really delicious and the pears are huge. Not long now.
I love seeing the flowers in your garden and the bonsai.
The dog funnies made me smile. Dogs so like their tunny tickle don't they.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Craftyfield said...

Glad to know Maisie is fine! So the dogs can get their teeth cleaned (albeit after mortgaging the craft shed), but us humans can't?!!! Sorry state of affairs if you ask me!!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your yard is looking lovely, and the cabin so homey that I'm wondering if I could just move in for an extended period? Thanks, as always, for the look around your area, the dog funnies, and your wonderful photos!

Words and Pictures said...

Excellent doggy smiles, and my word the cabin is looking good. Gorgeous healthy plant activity in the garden too. I'm very sad to have had to give away lots of my carefully nurtured plants to new homes now that I'm heading over to the Czech Republic to oversee the completion of the building work. Still hoping to make my move before the end of the year - Covid allowing...
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The garden is looking ever lovely Angela, your cabin looks like she's been part of it for ever, isn't she gorgeous, did you ever name her??. Was thinking of your shed when we finally took down the wooden playhouse on Saturday, been waiting 3 years for the Bee's to move out. Finally getting my wee garden back again. So happy to hear about Maisie, our lab was prone to fatty lumps, during summer she used to lose them and in winter they appeared again due to less activity and extra treats. Little Freya had a trip to the vets on Monday after an allergic reaction to a sting, poor things face was swollen horrid but she's back to chasing wasps again now...!! Best get a supply of piriton in hee hee.. hear for a catch up but blogger is moving posts all aver the place..!!
Hop, skip and a jump I go Hugs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10