Monday 12 June 2023

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this set of left-over Masterboards:



I do wonder sometimes where they all come from as the collection does not seem to go down! Maybe it's years of not being able to throw anything away!

So what's next for these?
Well here we go...........



Embossed background, layered with torn bubble paper (washing up liquid technique), Die cut lace (Altenew), stamped sentiment and finished with Stickles Glitter Glue.


I also found this border for the inside which must have been left over from another die cut piece. I can't remember why it was cut like this but pleased I didn't throw it away as it works really well around the sentiment but what do you think?
This is another Altenew die and if you link here you will get a better view of it.

Lots more bits and pieces to go yet for sure.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card. I wonder we all have so many scraps?! Have a great Monday, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is wonderful Angela, what beautiful dies you've used. My scrap pile continues to grow, but I think I'm getting worse and keeping even smaller scraps lol. What a pity that I'll not get to see you at Doncaster Dome on Sunday - I would have loved to have a meet-up! I'm really lucky though to still have my Mum and Dad who are fit and well, so I'm not complaining. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That card is a knockout, Angela, and that die cut around the sentiment is just perfect. Your use of scraps is marvelous, and really speaks to my 3R personality. Well done, my friend!

Crafty Claire said...

A great way to use up those left over papers, or in my case printed papers bought years ago! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10