Monday 19 June 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with today's Masterboard:

This was just the start.


Retiform design and colour nice and bright.
I don't normally work as bright as this but we'll see how it goes.


These are stamps by Kate Crane which I thought might work well to develop the background.

 
So started here continuing the Retiform style.

Next stage:


More Kate Crane stamps and stencils.
Inks are Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz.
I've also had a little play with this Masterboard on Picasa. 


It's very simple to use and is so much fun.


As I use A3 card for my Masterboards I scan both sides.


They all end up quite different and there's loads more techniques to try with it.

I used the design above to make today's card and of course it means I still have the Masterboard to play with.
When you look at the finish on this one it's difficult to believe it's the same piece.


I've used one of the stamps to cover the card blank and then added a small shaped piece of the Masterboard.


The fish is by Kate Crane and the sentiment by AALL and Create and is called 'Sharp Tongues'.



Of course I couldn't resist adding something to the inside and it's another of Kate's fish with some tiny hearts which is a stamp by Studio Light.

Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous forms, stamps, colours, love it all! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Angela you know I always love your retiform pieces! Your papers are so cheery and Kate's stamps are such fun. I'm glad you had a good day at Doncaster Dome - there's always something you need lol. We manages to get around Clumber Park without getting too wet and had a lovely day. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Helen said...

I love how different the finished card is to the starting masterboard! I love the end result, as well as the masterboard itself.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You know me and bright colour, so you'll know I'm loving this Masterboard...juicy to the max, my friend. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10