Wednesday 7 June 2023

WOYWW -731- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Not really done much this week as I've been made up with cold but managed a bit of stamping as I'm working on a new Masterboard.


Just colour so far, more detail to follow hopefully.


I'm going to be using these Kate Crane stamps for the next stage.
Hopefully you will get to see this completed soon, maybe even a card you never know!


And finally this lovely set from Neet.
Beautiful ATCs and heartfelt words.
Hope my dear friend is feeling much better xXx

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I adore that new masterboard! The colours and patterns remind me of china from the 50s that my parents had, it’s going to work really well as a background. The KC stamps are really fun too! Have fun creating!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Neet said...

I am getting better each day thank you Angeloa. Glad the ATC's arrived in time for this week. The flying heart was the real one - the other two from my stash. The Time one was an extra because I was your Pif.
Love the masterboard, look forward to seeing it progress.
Take care, colds can turn nasty.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx (pure chance)

Helen said...

I hope you feel better soon, colds in 'summer' always seem worse. Loving the start of the new master board. Helen #2

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you soon feel better. Your new masterboaard looks good. Neet makes such beautiful things! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You certainly weren't shy with the color of that motherboard. I got a bit dizzy looking at those new stamps by Kate. LOVE Neet's charming ATCs, too. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

Caro said...

That masterboard is lovely so far. I look forward to seeing the next stages. Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Annie said...

I'm chuckling at your comment on my blog....it wasn't my error it was my ex-lorry driver of a husband who said it was in Staffordshire and me, being the trusting little wife who, didn't argue with him!!!
I've had a manic day and have only just finished....I now have a rail filled with sewing to do and 7 more customers coming tomorrow while we look after Louie all day....it could be a fun filled day :-)
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs,
Annie x # 9

BJ said...

Those Kate Crane stamps are interesting can't wait to see what you do with them. love the start of your master board. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs BJ#6

Sarah Brennan said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon Angela. Those Kate Crane stamps look great for a masterboard. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Crafting With Jack said...

Love those Kate Crane stamps - I had a look on Amazon and they were £60 plus £23 delivery 😳. Have seen them cheaper though. Love the colours in your new stamping masterboard. I hope your cold disappears quickly x Angela #13

Lynnecrafts said...

The colours on your master board are lovely and I hope your cold is better.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oooooh, I always love seeing a new Masterboard develop, and this ones obviously going to be a beauty. Those Kate Crane stams are awesome, too - they'll add some wonderful interest to the board.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh lovely citrusy colours to make your master board zing! Sorry about the cold, isn’t it awful being slowed down by something like that, and of course, you can’t hurry the getting better, so be good to yourself and patient too!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
I always look forward to your masterboards. I need to do one with book pages in the next couple of weeks.

Hugs & Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10