Wednesday 28 June 2023

WOYWW - 734 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Not a lot to show you really, these are a couple of cards that we started at the Craft club on Saturday. The yellow one is not quite finished as we were using shrink plastic and I need to decorate the flowers though I quite like it just as it is.


I did make another card which was posted Monday using some of the new Kate crane stamps that I showed you last week.


I used the banners to decorate the card blank before layering everything on top.


If you want to see more about this then pop over to Monday's Post here:

It is my mum's 95th birthday today so you will have to forgive me if I don't get round to everyone until later but I will visit you all be sure of that.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to 
before I need to leave.

Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Anne said...

Hi. That final card is fabulous! Many Happy Returns to your mum. Hope she enjoys her day. Anne x 11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I don’t normally go for yellow but that card is really lovely, I like it very much! The Kate Crane stamp is fun too, stamping on the inside of the card is a really nice touch! Happy Birthday to your mum, I hope you have a good visit - give her extra hugs, I miss mine terribly.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela, loving your work as always and the card with the Kate Crane stamps is fantastic! When you say the balloon dog stamp was a freebie, did you mean it was a special promotion? 'Cos I am in love and can't seeit anywhere!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

Annie said...

What fab cards Angela. I hope your mum has a wonderful birthday.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Neet said...

WOW! 95 is a lovely age and I send my heartiest greetings and lots of love to your mum. Hope she is having a lovely day.
Lovely cards on your desk and I agree about the yellow one, I would be happy with it as it is but it would be nice to see the flowers on and see what the tutor intended.
Hugs - and have a lovely time with your mum
Neet - 10 xx

Christine said...

happy birthday to Mum! Great achievement . .
Love that yellow card as is . . .
Have a good week
Christine #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card Angela, love all those layers. I did wonder if I would use the balloon dog stamp, it looks great on your card. My mother in law’s birthday is Friday, she is 91, so we shall be visiting (200 mile round trip)! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Helen said...

What fab cards , I love them. Hope your mum has a good birthday xx. Helen #2

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday to your mother. 95 is quite an accomplishment.

Love that balloon dog from Kate. And the card is lovely, too. You used real shrink plastic, so I guess it turned out better than when I use # 6 plastic to shrink. I think the flowers are pretty. Happy WOYWW from #1.

Sarah Brennan said...

I love the yellow card as it is too Angela. Happy birthday to your Mum. The balloon dog on that birthday card is so cute. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Twiglet said...

The cards are fab and I especially like the yellow one. x. x Jo

Mary Anne said...

I alwasy end up moving about on your blog...loving the masterboard, and that card with stamps by Kate is wonderful. Love Love Love it so much. I really need to look more at the retiform idea. Might be fun to try for my ICADs - added to the (too long) list!
Happy cool and breezy belated WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the cards, that KC balloon dog is practically howling my name now, you enabler you! Congrats to your Mum, I hope you had a grand visit on Wednesday, she has achieved an amazing age hasn't she. Gotta go back now, follow the bones of the card. I like the yellow card but if those bits of black are the shrink plastic flowers then I have to reserve judgment over whether I like it as is or not until I see a dry run including the flowers!! So easy for me to boss about, the one who hasn't made a card in over a month !

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous cards, Angela...you are such a whiz at them. Looking forward now to reading your Monday post!

BJ said...

Oh shrink plastic, that takes me back some. Love how you layer up on your cards. Hugs BJ#13

Crafty Claire said...

I LOVE the balloon dog card with all the layers and lovely colours xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10