Monday 26 June 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



This is another Retiform Masterboard copied from the original that I posted here last week:


The Banner, leaves and balloon dog stamps are by Kate Crane, the sentiments are by Hobby Art and the stitch stamps by Crescendoh.


I completed the card with black thread and Stickles Glitter Glue


and for a finishing touch I added the dog with the sentiment inside the card.

All done.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love the stitch stamps, what a great idea! Have a good, new week, take care, be happy! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a terrific card...I'm especially loving the light touch with the Masterboard as it really sets off those black and white stamps. The balloon dog front and in the card is delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10