Friday 30 June 2023

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I'm back to the Lincolnshire show this week and in the Flower tent.


I wontgo on with this for much longer but thought you might like to see these.


The combination of flowers and colours are gorgeous.


The pots are rather nice too.


Then I moved around a little.


This one reminded me a bit of the Flower Pot Men, if you remember them.
Great way to recycle some old stuff.


I guess you could say that the next collection is a little more 'Mixed Media' plants.


I have never seen this done before but it's interesting. 



The next collection are very artistically put together.






And a few oldies to finish with.


Beautifully cared for.




I think that's enough of that.

Most of this week was spent either visiting mum or trying to clear the rest of her stuff.


But I did get round to getting the fountain up and running.


And some gardening too.
Peas are coming along nicely.


Cauliflowers growing but no sign of flowers yet.


And last week Saturday was Craft and Chat club too.


You might recognise the lady stood at the back who is Jo Channon.


It was a lovely day.


We made two cards similar to the ones here.


And shrink plastic for the butterflies and flowers.

Just a few dog thoughts to finish.



It's a dog's life for sure.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

All the flowers are beautiful but I prefer the tower arrangements to the 'artistic' ones. The plates of food are clever though I wouldn't choose to display flowers that way.
I always used to go to the Shrewsbury flower festival and I loved going around all the exhibits.
We have all the little fountains in our yard working now and I love the sound of them.
It is a very long time since I worked with shrink plastic. I must dig some out and have another go. Kate x

Annie said...

You certainly found lots to make me smile this week....those flowers are beautiful and what an amazing show to go to. I popped back to check out last week's post too...sorry I missed it but our break away was just what I needed. Only problem is when I get all these factory trousers done I will be ready for another break lol
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Those are wonderful creations, I love the one with the hat. So many creative works, thank you for sharing. And ohhhh, the fountain! Cauliflower, hmmmm. No blooms here yet, either... Lovely cards and to a dog´s life, have a great weekend, hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Hmmm, I wish I had a dog's life! Love the plants etc that you saw at the show. I remember Bill and Ben the Flower pot men well! Craft and chat club looks great, too. Happy weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

In the first group my favorite was the 4th pot. Not for the colors, but because I thought it had the best arrangement. After observing it closely, I'm not that sure, though. However, the one with the hat at the bottom is out of this world.

Some of those arrangements bordered on the very unique. I promise not to call them weird.

Loved the old farm equipment, but have no idea if they are tractors or what!

Nice garden shots. Your garden looks far better than mine. And the fish pond will love the fountain.

Those are really cute dog funnies. So sweet. Have a super rest of the weekend, dear Angela. Sorry to be late visiting. I was out all day today.



LA Paylor said...

great arrangements and color... thanks for the funny... my dog is pondering right now
LeeAnna

Sue said...

There are some very unusual flower arrangements there. I don't like them all but I do admire all the thought and skill that has gone into making them. I do like a good steam engine - these are very well loved aren't they!
Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous treat to see all those wonderful flowers; some of those arrangements are incredible and artsy to the max. I am agog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10